Full Tilt

I remember now why I have never played here. I can never connect! I just dl'd FTP again, and for the last 5 minutes it has been trying to connect, and then trying again....

Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• I have been playing in FullTilt on and off today since 10am and have no problem at all. Just finished a tourny 10 minutes ago and have no disconnection experienced.
    Cheers
  • I've been having that problem at Titan. There were several times I went all in and got disconnected. I reconnected and my money was still there. Looks like I won!???

I've probably been disconnected close to 50 times already. I uninstalled the software and there's still $30 in my account. Fuck Titan.
  • I like Tilt more than Stars.

When I play tilt, it often goes through time of turmoil, sometimes resulting in a loss of hand in a ring game or a refund of your tournament buy in.

REgardless of how well I am or am not playing, it is really annyoing when it freezes and you end up staring at your screen for 37 minutes.

I have not had this problem lately, but I know what it's like
  • I read a lot about the problems with FT including withdrawing your money, among other things. I don't think I'll ever play there.

I'm gonna try PartyPoker soon. Since it's a well established name, I imagine it attracts many donkeys :)
  • I've found Full Tilt to be the best for withdrawing. I have read about guy's with large br's getting hacked and ripped off, and the first time seems a bit intrusive with having to email a digi pic of your drivers liscense and hydro bill. After that though,the cheque's come 1 week after request, as they are mailed out of Etobicoke. That's almost 2 weeks faster than Supreme and Ultimate bet.

MIKE, I look forward to reading the articles on your site when I have time.

Cheers
  • I've found Full Tilt to be the best for withdrawing. I have read about guy's with large br's getting hacked and ripped off, and the first time seems a bit intrusive with having to email a digi pic of your drivers liscense and hydro bill. After that though,the cheque's come 1 week after request, as they are mailed out of Etobicoke. That's almost 2 weeks faster than Supreme and Ultimate bet.

MIKE, I look forward to reading the articles on your site when I have time.

Cheers

Thanks Whitehorse. I haven't updated in awhile as I'm in negotiations with working with another site. I'm sure you'll find my information informative:)
  • M_I_K_E wrote: »
    I read a lot about the problems with FT including withdrawing your money, among other things. I don't think I'll ever play there.

I'm gonna try PartyPoker soon. Since it's a well established name, I imagine it attracts many donkeys :)

I have never had a problem with FT. It's probably one of the safest spots to play, along with stars or party. Withdraws were done almost immediately to neteller (I haven't withdrawn since neteller died).