My Stats (Your advices Please) *appreciated*

Hi Everyone i'm new here..

Just wanted to post my stats , and if you guys could tell me if its good overall.. i have no clue honestly

Site: Party Poker
Limit: 0.50/1.00 NL

Hands Played: 406
Hands Won: 6%
Showdowns Won: 100%

Flops Seen: 16%
Win % if Flops Seen: 23%

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL:)

Comments

• Dude, you're a rock. And not the good kind. You must really be playing tight if you're 100% at showdown. Don't be fooled. 100% at showdown is a terrible thing! Sure, it means you're not paying off your opponent when you're beat, but it also means you're sooooooper easy to push off a hand. I see that stat and I am drooling, I love raking a pot in when I know I don't have the best hand.

There are other more important stats than what you have posted. E.g. ROI, %pots raised PF, etc.

Your % flops seen is a bit low, but not too bad. 18-20% would probably be a bit better at your level. I'm guessing that your ROI is slightly negative, and your % pots raised pre-flop might be zero, max 1%... whats 1 in 221 as a percentage?

Don't be afraid to bet/raise instead of just nut-peddle/call.

Pay attention to how your opponents play hands and use their betting patterns to gain information about what cards they might have. If you think more about what you're up against, you'll take your game way beyond just playing your own 2 cards.

/g2

P.S. If I'm wrong with my read on you, so be it.
  • Hey..

No man i love the advice, i believe the key to success is acknolwedging ones mistakes.. i'm not egoistic like most poker players.. i think the best poker players know they have faults and seek advice to get better.

thanks a lot,

:)
  • Just out of curiosity, what do the most of you guys get for % showdowns won? I only check periodically in tourneys, haven't ever tried to compile any comprehensive stats, but saw stats of around 80% if I was playing a good tight game and around 50% with tons of pots won without showdowns if I was playing a good loose game.
  • This is the only relevant stat:
    Hands Played: 406

As already said, you can easily surmise that you're squeaky tight, but that's about it. Post again when you've got 10-20k hands under your belt.