To Walt's Friend

Sandy
Thanks again for the tickets, Much enjoyed, great game. Damn they are exciting this year. Now about the playoff Duckets????

Milton Slim

Comments

• forgot to ask you,
    on the stats that they put up during the game, on the electronic banner around the ACC, what is the stat "2CP"
    Probably a simple answer, but I was lost at figuring it out.
    Your assistance greatly appreciated

Milton " Back from the Gym, but still not" Slim
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    forgot to ask you,
    on the stats that they put up during the game, on the electronic banner around the ACC, what is the stat "2CP"

Maybe it's 3PP, 3 point percentage. That's the only bball stat I know that has a number in its abbreviation. (3PA, 3PM, 3PP)

/g2
    forgot to ask you,

The 2CP stands for Second Chance Points.
    Sandy
    Thanks again for the tickets, Much enjoyed, great game. Damn they are exciting this year. Now about the playoff Duckets????

Milton Slim

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I was a little worried in the first half, but the second half was fantastic. All my playoff tickets are spoken for, sorry. However, I will be looking to sell more tickets next year.

I am hoping to get people to buy a block of 5 games. If you are interested, it will be $1000 for the block and I will throw in a pre-season game on top. I can swap the pre-season game for a regular season game from a selected list (this year it was any game before Christmas) where the tickets would be for seats in the same price point, but different actual seats. Think about it - I will be looking to sell the blocks once next season's schedule comes out - usually in August or September.

Sandy
  • Keep me in mind!
    Thanks
    again
    By the way anyone else interested Great Seats

Milton "GRG" Slim