Free Online bankroll's

I have only started play online poker for real money and I still feel like I need a bit more practice.

Does anyone know of any promotions for poker software's that involve a FREE (no deposit required) real money one time opportunity.

This would be very useful to me so that I can get used to the style of online play.

Thanks for help / suggestions.

Comments

• For someone who just started online poker..how did you lose a $248 pot two weeks ago and are now on a self-imposed 1 month break?

Me thinks someone is full of shit.
  • For someone who just started online poker..how did you lose a $248 pot two weeks ago and are now on a self-imposed 1 month break?

Me thinks someone is full of shit.

So you are saying that if you lose a 250 dollar pot, then you are no longer a newb.

Well I won that money in a freeroll anyways so I still had little online experience. I do not really undersatand why some people have it out to make a fool of anyone, especially when they do not even know the half of it.

Get a life Flint.
  • westside8 wrote: »

Thanks alot westside.

Nice to see that someone on the forum is not a complete ass hole
  • The only complete asshole is you.
  • The only complete asshole is you.

I am not the one who fantasizes eating a baby with lettuce and mayo.

paedophile
  • Crossing the line a little. Pedophile. Not funny in the least. As someone with two kids and a wife who works with kids who have faced such atrocities it is really not funny.

The ironic part is that it is not even a picture of me.
  • Crossing the line a little. Pedophile. Not funny in the least. As someone with two kids and a wife who works with kids who have faced such atrocities it is really not funny.

I am not laughing at all.

I just find it really ignorant when someone calls me a moron because of a simple typing error.

And if you really do find it to be crossing the line, then I am sure you would take the initiative to change you're "not funny at all" picture.

I don't care whose picture it is. I find it offensive, as I am sure your wife would too, especially if she has worked with abused children.

As far as slinging insults around the forum, what really does that accomplish? As a budding psychologist, it makes me think the slinger has no self esteem.
  • CallMeBaby wrote: »
    I don't care whose picture it is. I find it offensive, as I am sure your wife would too, especially if she has worked with abused children.

As far as slinging insults around the forum, what really does that accomplish? As a budding psychologist, it makes me think the slinger has no self esteem.

THat was on the tip of my tongue.

Thanks for the statement CallMeBaby
  • I think it is the greatest avatar in the history of the world.

(you guys would too if you knew the story behind it)

/g2
  • Flints' "baby sandwich" avatar is obviously a COMEDY picture. Everybody know he prefers is babies on the BBQ. :D

The mods would never let him post a pic of actual child abuse. Let's not be so literal.

Johnnie
  • Wow.. I kinda feel bad for

A: Starting the "baby-eater" thing
    B: Finding that picture
    C: Telling Flintbones to use it

Oh wait...

Nah.. it's [EMAIL="f@#kin"]f@#kin[/EMAIL] funny...

Sorry you're offended there CallMeBaby

Ny_Giantss... sorry that you're you!

Mark

Ooh.. snap... stealth slamming!