software for SNG and MTT

hi, guys, i looking for software that would record HH, and auto rate players.
so far, PT is for ring games only
even i have whole bunch data on this guy i frenquently bump into. it doesn't tell me what kind of player he is.
what software r u using for tourny?

Comments

• it doesn't tell me what kind of player he is.

Sure it does. What does he play? Is he loose or tight? Likes to raise out of position with marginal cards or will he call for cheap flops? You know these answers, develop your own classification.

Not sure if there is any tourney geared software per se, but I have found doing it my self improves my game anyway.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Sure it does. What does he play? Is he loose or tight? Likes to raise out of position with marginal cards or will he call for cheap flops? You know these answers, develop your own classification.

Not sure if there is any tourney geared software per se, but I have found doing it my self improves my game anyway.

thanks
    but PT does not rate tourny players....only ring game players.
    also, i have to check every single one.....
    i was hoping for the software, that would show me on the screen.
    say
    player 1: no data
    player 2: callingstation
    player 3: TAG
    player 4: LAG
    player 5: Tricky
    is there something like that?
    so far, I only colour code the callingstation.
  • poker ace hud
  • i just brought PT
    and it doesn't rate tourny players......
    is there anyway to get a refund?
    also does gametime plus work the same as acehub?
    how do you get gametime plus to work?
    it keep saying select a table, but no table to select.
  • I'm pretty sure PT does keep track of the stats of everyone you play...

BUT you have to get the tournament history downloaded or something to that effect.... or manually enter it.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure PT does keep track of the stats of everyone you play...

BUT you have to get the tournament history downloaded or something to that effect.... or manually enter it.

Mark
    it download tournment history as well, they just don't rate them.
    anybody know, how do i get gametime+ to overlay on the table?
  • www.poker-edge.com might be what you are looking for
  • PokerAce hud works the same as Gametime+. You just have to point the software to wherever your databases are stored. The advantage to PokerAce is that it will put up live stats for sngs/tournies at some sites - Absolute for sure. If someone would list any others I would appreciate it.
  • moose wrote: »
    PokerAce hud works the same as Gametime+. You just have to point the software to wherever your databases are stored. The advantage to PokerAce is that it will put up live stats for sngs/tournies at some sites - Absolute for sure. If someone would list any others I would appreciate it.
    what do you mean by live stats?
    after test it last night
    at first, I don't like it
    nothing seem to work
    after reading the FAQ, I got it to work.
    still don't like it.
    I don't know what the numbers mean.
    after a few tournment, I finally understand what those number mean.
    and i have to say, i begin to like it.
  • If you sit at a cash game you have up to date (live) stats overlaid right on the table about every player.

In a tournament usually you have to manually look up the stats of players that you play against. However, PAHud gives you live stats during tournaments at some sites just like cash games. It is a little bit harder to use them because how people play is affected by rebuy/freezeout/blind level/money bubble/stack size etc.