PokerStars on PSO now!

Ok so I have felt like a total loner because I don't have a real money Stars account. I know 90% of you do already but the reason I have not signed with them was the last of bonus whoring opportunity.

Well now pokersourceonline.com is affliating with them and they will pay the equivalent of $120 to sign up for PokerStars with them. Not much time left before Neteller shuts down so get in on this now.

I have been with pso for a long time and find they are a top notch affliate. Anyone willing to give a referral - pm me. Thanks.

Comments

• I believe it's already too late for Neteller, unless you already had cash in there, they aren't accepting anymore deposits.
  • MDSGuy wrote: »
    I believe it's already too late for Neteller, unless you already had cash in there, they aren't accepting anymore deposits.

Why would neteller not accept deposits? You just can't transfer that money into gaming sites after monday.
  • I'm all set up. Look out for cdnmoose07
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    Why would neteller not accept deposits? You just can't transfer that money into gaming sites after monday.

are we still able to deposit to neteller via credit cards?