Full Tilt Poker

Is this site any good?
What attracts me is the fact you can play with the pros.

Comments

• Its awful. Pokerstars, UB, and Party are all better sites.
  • Although this site may have potential, and site which is not yet large enough to be tracked by

www.pokerpulse.com

doesn't pique my interest as a place I might play at myself at this time.

ScottyZ
  • Hey,

Dont play on full tilt. They are a joke. Support is insanely dense. So far it has taken 9 emails and 2 weeks to try and get a few hundred bucks of mine off full tilt, and onto netteller. That is pathetic.

Also, with the pros it is lame. I was playin 3 handed NL 1-2, at 3 am, against the two worst players ever. Jesus F sits down with a crappy connection, plays three hands... takes 100 $ off the fish, and leaves. I couldn't believe I just saw Jesus F do a hit and run at 3 am on my table vs my customers!
    He actually came back to the table 5 mins later with half the maximum, and I told him to get lost and not be a jerk. HE did. The other two guys at the table werent happy about that, but nevertheless I busted both of them.

I don't know why lo limit donkeys want to lose there money to wsop champs, but I guess they just do.

Anyways, one more time, Avoid full tilt, unless you like getting dicked around.

PEACE
  • ok i thought i'd post something to show how awful full tilt is. This is a response from them after they sent me a third email asking the same thing. The text at the bottom is my cheeky reply. When they responded with the top [art to my cheekiness, I thought, well finally some progress.. Well guess what, that was two days ago! Still have not heard a thing! Still no $$.

Don't play on full tilt. I want to see them go under. I look forward to running inot some of there reps in the near future and telling them that they are numbskulls. They should hire Dutch Boyd for the site.. hahahah.

Hi Robbie,

We are truly sorry for this mistake, we drop the ball and this one and we
    are sorry. We will process your request as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.
    Team Full Tilt

>
    > I ALREADY SENT MY NETELLER INFO TO YOU. WHY DONT YOU DO YOUR JOB?
    >
    > 2 WEEKS ITS BEEN.
    >
    > GOOD WORK
  • Ouch,
    I have yet to cash out on Full Tilt, but I did win $20 from there freeroll early on, and won nearly $60 this week from their RAZZ SNGS, only thing I paly on that site. Do you know anywhere else thet offers razz?
  • FUCK full tilt.

On my first day I won a 50 nl tourny. I decided I didnt like the site and cashed out three days later. Im still waiting for them to RELEASE my money. 2 weeks later.

No, I think thats it for Razz.. If you like 5 and 10 razz s&g's then play on fulltilt. other wise DONT.

PEACE
  • When you cashed out, did they request identification or anything like that?