**25k Guaranteed This Friday @ The Riverroom

One 25k Package Guaranteed!

Buy In : $560 (10,000 In Chips)

One Rebuy/addon : $300 (10,000 In Chips)

Blinds : Very Friendly And Increase Every 30 Minutes

Date : Friday April 6th

Time : Seafood Dinner @7pm & Tourny @8pm

Sub-satellites

Buy In : $120 (top Two Win A Seat Into Main Event)

Time : 12 Noon Or As Soon As We Have 10 Players

Comments

• Manny,
    I'll try my best to make it. I know my partner Jay is going to be outta town so it makes things a bit difficlut as we run a Tourney and Live Game on Fridays. Either way, good luck with the event. See you soon.

-Two,
    TheUNIT
  • No worries! I have a better chance at winning if you don't show up!
  • Getting Great Response
  • big guy,
    If you're playing tonight...dont let some donkey knock you out with A9 when you have AK aight??!! Im sour I cant make it...good luck boss.

-Two,
    The UNIT
  • ..........................................................gl
  • Very well run tournament on Friday by the RiverRoom. The satellites ran early (noon- 1pm approx) and were very organized.

As for me, although I was lucky enough to get for only 40 dollars (finished 3rd in 1st sat ($200) and won the 2nd sat) I seemed to have the worst luck this time around. I was able to get my stack up to about 25k at the break but ran into trouble after the break. In the span of 3 hands I was dealt KK twice only to have another player holding AA. I was able to release the first one seeing as he was the tightest player at the table and probably the tournament but the 2nd one I just couldn't see it happening again and it cost me what was left of my chips.

Anyways.. thanks to the RR gang for a well organized tournament once again.