Growth of Home Games

I would be interested to know how many other peoples home games have grown recently/significantly.

When I started my game, I sometimes had trouble getting people. Now I have a waiting list to get into my game, and guys are coming up to me with, "hey, I have been telling my brother-in-law about your game and he wants to play". I am actually thinking about having two groups with different members(and of course, crossover members like me, for those that can't get enough!)

Comments

• I'm in the same boat, started off wondering if we could get enough players each time, to now having a solid core of regulars and about 6-7 others who constantly want to play. Pretty cool stuff! 8)
  • Hey, Jeremy,

I'm just down the road in K-W.
    What night do you play?
    What game do you play?

I'm lookng for something that's not my Friday $1-2 blind NL game, that's not a tourney, and that's not a ramjam limit game for krazy gamb00lers.

Cheers!
  • I don't have a set schedule, but I can tell you now(no offense intended) it is unlikely that you would get a seat in this game. Just because it is sooo full as it is. I am playing tomorrow, and 2 regulars and four 'alternates' are not able to play, and I STILL have a full table.
  • Hey Prof, i think you played at my place in K/W a while ago, with McKillop
    2/4 i think, well we are always looking for players through the week so if you are interested email me at Burly10@hotmail and i'll keep you posted on our game times
  • Definitely getting bigger, we have new guys showing up evey week.

I think djw will start joining my home games very soon!
  • Yup, if you have an open seat, I'm there.
  • started with 6 players, now have 15 on list, with a solid core of 8 regs. thinking about building another table....
  • I am a part of 3 regular games a week:

15 people on a list, and 8-10 play weekly
    24 people on a list, and 18-20 play weekly (tournament style)
    ?? on a list, and 6-12 play weekly - same friday game prof plays in

A year ago, I had a hard time finding 5 people to play poker.

I can see it getting bigger yet.