Poor Guy....

I arrived Wednesday morning to the BCC and head straight to the can. An older gentleman (in his 70's) gets up from a slot machine just ahead of me and slowly saunters towards the washroom as well.

All of a sudden his saunter turns to the walk/run of a penguin as we hit the entrance. To my horror he looks over his shoulder at me before dropping his drawers about two feet from the stall. I turned myself around towards the exit trying to save him and myself from the inevitable. Unfortunately I didn't get out in time. All I heard was the echo of an enormous shit splatter.

Every orifice on my body puckered up for atleast the next two hours.

Comments

• I can hear the hollow echo bouncing off of the tiled walls and floor. Thanks for sharing
  • Ok that is just wrong. That is almost more wrong then . the scene, in the movie borat, in the hotel room when there fighting and then 69ing on the bed and the fat guy is say eat my asshole!!!!

that Is just way beyond wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • so sad how the circle of life goes. we start in diapers and end in them, well atleast some........hey you still hanging out in London?
  • Why didn't you just kick him the extra 2 feet?
  • Pkrfce Greg must have been so embarassed! :)
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Pkrfce Greg must have been so embarassed! :)
    LMAO! POTD

/g2
  • me no play brantford
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    me no play brantford
    Yeah I imagine they banned you after this incident.

/g2
  • no, when they said i couldn't use my colostomy bag as a card marker i said i wouldn't play there again.
  • Carefull guys this getting a little too close to reality.... Bob and I are concerned... :)
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    no, when they said i couldn't use my colostomy bag as a card marker i said i wouldn't play there again.

Sweet, too funny Greg!
  • Big E wrote: »
    Sweet, too funny Greg!
    there is absolutely NOTHING funny about having a colostomy.