present status neteller for canadians

does neteller still work for canadian accts for deposit/withdrawals using EFT

for what poker sites

any info is appreciated
ty

Comments

• I have done about 30 withdraws/deposits between Neteller and Poker rooms in the past couple of months with no issue. My EFTs hit my bank account within 1-2 days.

They just recently started allowing US funds checks to be mailed again which they said go out every Thursday. I requested one last week so will see if it arrives soon (and will update post then).
  • Ok cool. I hate paying the 2.9% conversion fee on EFTs. Let us know when the check comes (and clears).
  • Check came today so a week after requesting it. Different bank on it and no Neteller logo on envelope, otherwise seems business as usual.
  • moose wrote: »
    Ok cool. I hate paying the 2.9% conversion fee on EFTs. Let us know when the check comes (and clears).

Then transfer your money to party and eft from there. It's a better route than neteller IMO. There have been no issue with neteller that I or anyone I know of has. I know a few who withdraw quite regularly from on line gaming sites and no one has had a problem.

Apparently there was one problem that is listed on www.pokertournamentforumula.com in their forums and they are telling people to stay away from neteller. I believe it must be an isolated case.
  • I don't think I can EFT directly to a Canadian $US account though can I?
  • I'm not sure about efting to a canadian US$ account.
  • EFT works fine for canucks

withdrawals from neteller only allowed to canadian $ account
    they want the exchange rate service fee
    but forgo any other transaction fees for EFT

ty