**NEW** $20 Sunday Re-buy Tournament @ TheUNIT!!

TheUNIT presents...

Our 1st $20 Sunday Re-buy Tounament!

Since players always ask about bringing back a tournament for Sundays, we thought we'd do something new. This will be a great way to enjoy some exciting poker action for an affordable price.

Tournament starts at 8pm

>1500 in Starting Chips ($20)
>1500 Chip Rebuys ($20)

**Note** You may double re-buy at the beginning of the tournament which puts you at 3000 in chips to start the tourney. You may also rebuy anytime you are at 1500 or less in chips.

>3000 Optional Add-on ($20) after the first break (3 Blind Levels)

Blinds will start at 25/25 increasing every 20 minutes
>1/2 NL Ring games will be running all night.

The Sunday Rebuy should come jam packed with action. So dont miss your chance to join in every Sunday for some fun and excitement. As always, food and beverages will be served by one of our lovely hostess'. We look forward to seeing everyone out. If you are new to TheUNIT, Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.

Jay and Two,
TheUNIT
unitpoker@hotmail.com

Comments

• Nice!

This just might get me out of the house on a Sunday night!
  • Great to hear MDS...Hopefully you can make it out soon...

This Sunday (March 25th) the Unit will be hosting our 2nd $20 Rebuy tournament.

Last week, the action was crazy!! We had 2 tables for the first Sunday rebuy and the prize pool still reached $2000! You can't find anything more fun for $20! We look to have 3+ tables this week, so dont miss out on the action. We look forward to seeing new faces out. See you at the tables.

The UNIT
  • A lot of interest for tonight..please call us at 647.205.8648 to reserve a seat.
  • Update for April 1st...

Following the Tournament of Champions...WE WILL HAVE OUR REGULAR REBUY TOURNEY AT 8PM...hope to see you out!
  • Update for April 8th!

Turkey Dinner served tonight for Easter. Hope to see everyone out for some rebuy and 1/2 NL action!!
  • Looks like I will be revisiting the Unit tonight! Please PM me the new address, the rebuy is still on right?
  • Update for April 22nd!
  • Update for May 13th!
  • Please PM the address, directions & blind schedule.

Can any forum regulars post a trip report on this rebuy tournament?
    MDSGuy wrote: »
    Looks like I will be revisiting the Unit tonight! Please PM me the new address, the rebuy is still on right?