Fantasy Baseball 2007

Fantasy league has been setup.
This will be on Yahoo Fantasy Sports, and will be a 12 team rotisserie league. It will be the default 5x5 scoring categories (R, HR, RBI, SB, .Avg, W, Saves, Ks, ERA, WHIP) with default positions with 1 extra DL (C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, DL, DL, 5x Bench).

This year it will be a buy-in of $10 or $20 of the managers choosing. If you decide you are in for $10, you are "all-in" for $10 (with full league, you are eligible to win $120). To keep things simple, and prevent any players signing up but not paying, I will only give out the league ID and password after payment is received over PokerStars (if you do not have a PokerStars account, PM for other options).

Feel free to address any concerns and/or questions in this thread, or over PM.

Let the games begin!

Managers:
westside8 (Beast from the West) - $20 - PAID

P.S. In addition, if there is anyone interested for a bigger buy-in/deeper teams/keeper league, I am open to all suggestion for a second league.

Comments

• So you are looking for $10 US?

Man I thought this was pokerforum.CA
  • The reason for $10 US is for consistency. Some players that will participate is not from KW, and instead of saying "send me $8.95 via PS", its easier to go $10US. For all I know by October the exchange rate could be $1US = $3CDN.
  • When do you plan on having the draft?
  • Tuesday March 27 8pm
  • So far there haven't been enough interest to get the league going. If I don't get at least 8 managers by next weekend, I will delete the league.

If the league has less then 10 managers, I will be making the teams deeper by adding MI, OF, UTIL, P.
  • Looks like the pool is a no go this year. I've only received a few inquiries up until today. I will give it until March 25 to see if we can get 8 managers to start it up and run deep rosters. Feel free to invite your friends as well as long as you (or they themselves) pay up.
  • I'm interested. Will pay if we get more managers.

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    I'm interested. Will pay if we get more managers.

stp

With you we are sitting at 5 or 6.
    Will still at least 2-3 more to get a league going.
  • I'll join.
  • Hork42 wrote: »
    I'll join.

You were included already Hork.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    You were included already Hork.

oh...

I have a friend who will join too. Was he included?
    oh...

I have a friend who will join too. Was he included?

He will be now =D
  • so.... any update? Or should i assume we're not going to get enough people.
    so.... any update? Or should i assume we're not going to get enough people.

Unless we go with 40 men rosters...(and I would LOVE to do that to be perfectly honest)...every team would be just all-stars so I would prefer not going that route...
  • count me in
  • 6 players so far.

Need 2 more to get a league started. Will give it until Thursday, and draft will take place Friday night at 9pm EST if we get enough players....
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Will give it until Thursday, and draft will take place Friday night at 9pm EST if we get enough players....

I guess not, eh?

Well i'm going to be out tonight, so count me out if the draft is tonight.
    I guess not, eh?

Well i'm going to be out tonight, so count me out if the draft is tonight.

Its a no go....time to focus on other leagues...