Vegas: April 22rd to 27th or 29 (or more)

Comments

• Love too but I'm back from south Carolina on the 17 or 18th or so, don't see me turning around and taking off again.
  • Why go to Vegas in April when the WSOP starts on June 1st?
  • Why go to Vegas

Worst question ever.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Worst question ever.

This seems to be a trend with you BBC Z...you miss the entire point of a post by focusing your attention on a snipet of information taken out of context.

"Why go to Vegas?"

Agreed, worst question ever.

"Why go to Vegas in April when the WSOP starts June 1st?"

As yet, still an unanswered question.

Thanks for playing!
  • 13CARDS wrote: »
    "Why go to Vegas in April when the WSOP starts June 1st?"
    Why not both?

/g2
  • 13CARDS wrote: »
    Why go to Vegas in April when the UFC is there May 26th, WPT May 29th, and WSOP starts on June 1st?

FYP.

And yeah agree with BBC and Greg.
  • Why not Vegas from April UNTIL after the WSOP? lol, Then everyones happy!

On 2nd though my constitution may not allow it.....
  • you miss the entire point of a post by focusing your attention on a snipet of information taken out of context.

YAWN.
    As yet, still an unanswered question.

I'm presenting at a conference down there. I'm good enough for them to want to hear me talk, I'm not good enough to get them to move it two months down the road for me.
    Why not both?

POTD.
    Why not Vegas from April UNTIL after the WSOP?

POTY.
  • Hey look at that Greg, Rocks got credit for "Post of the Day" and "Post of the Year". Just more solid evidence of Rock power... :) Thanks BBC Z... Now lets work on getting Rock representation at the WSOP this year.....
  • I'm there May 3rd-6th (bachelor party).
  • *bump* tee hee hee
  • *bump* tee hee hee

Have fun...waiting on the trip report. I'm off a week from Thursday.

Btw, anybody have any recommendations for mid-stakes FL games? Probably in the 10-20 range. 15-30 would probably be a stretch. Thinking Wynn (I remember a decent 8-16 game last time I was there, plus the room was sweet). Staying at the Mirage, so I imagine their room has a pretty reasonable selection as well. Although, depending on the level of inebriation, a LL mixed game would be pretty entertaining as well I think... :)
  • ScoobyD wrote: »
    Have fun...waiting on the trip report. I'm off a week from Thursday.

Btw, anybody have any recommendations for mid-stakes FL games? Probably in the 10-20 range. 15-30 would probably be a stretch. Thinking Wynn (I remember a decent 8-16 game last time I was there, plus the room was sweet). Staying at the Mirage, so I imagine their room has a pretty reasonable selection as well. Although, depending on the level of inebriation, a LL mixed game would be pretty entertaining as well I think... :)
    I was there in Feb and the Wynn 8-16 was awesome. Very beatable. Same at Bellagio too. :)

/g2
  • Interestingly enough, I played 8-16 saturday night at the Wynn and it was a pretty tough game.. lots of heads up pots, lots of aggression.. maybe 1 or 2 fish max..

There was also some Bellagio tourney going on, so I couldnt play there... My gut feeling was that the mid limit Vegas game at 8-16 is dying. Large list of 15/30 or 20/40 but only about 4-8 running anywhere else.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Interestingly enough, I played 8-16 saturday night at the Wynn and it was a pretty tough game.. lots of heads up pots, lots of aggression.. maybe 1 or 2 fish max..

There was also some Bellagio tourney going on, so I couldnt play there... My gut feeling was that the mid limit Vegas game at 8-16 is dying. Large list of 15/30 or 20/40 but only about 4-8 running anywhere else.
    On further thought, it might have been 4-8 at Wynn. I'll check my books tonight.

It was definitely 8-16 at Bellagio though. I think that was the lowest limit they had there.

Both were late on a Friday night though, so action was probably as loose as it gets.

/g2