Tribeca RIP

If you don't know, Tribeca kicked out all their US players last week. As a consequence, Golden Palace Poker moved to the iPoker network. Traffic on Doyle's Room is down to 500-900 players - most of which play the play money. I estimate 40-50 max players on the cash tables.

I had to finish up my bonus by multi-tabling $0.02/0.04 tables lol because there was no action.

I pulled over $2k outta Doyle's in 2 months, so I am sorry to see them go - especially their sngs and sadly some good rakeback.

Leatherbound editions of SS 1 and SS 2 are hopefully on their way. Now I can learn how to play poker.

Comments

• Victor Chandler also pulled from Tribeca and amounted to the largest player base moving. Unfortunately there promotions died with the move. The best being their monthly reload bonus ($150) which amounted to approximately 60% rakeback.

It will soon just be the Doyle Brunson Poker Network and that's it. Maybe Doyle and Daniel N should get together and have a player base of 1K maybe......
  • Yeah I lost my reload on GPP but I snagged $65 in the $7.5k sorry we moved freerolls on the w/e so I was ok with it.

Did VC go to iPoker too?
  • Yuppers, they did. haven't played there since the move. Their supports says new and better promotions are coming but I haven't seen anything.