Paradise Poker

I am thinking about putting some cash into Paradise for their ring games. I've been watching play there off and on for a while now. Not crazy about the graphics but play seems extra loose. Has anyone had any problems while playing on Paradise (disconnects/customer service/cashouts)??? Thanks.

Hammer

Comments

• I have been playing there for about a year, I have cashed out once so far with n problems whatsoever, cheque came promptly. They were having some problems a few months ago with their server being down lots but they seem to have worked that out, no problems lately.

I like the graphics I find them very minimal. I have been trying to play on Poker Stars and I find the screen too busy. I would like to play in some of the forum tourneys but want to get used to it first.
  • I used to play at Paradise years ago, back when it was actually *the* place to play.

I never had a bad experience with cashing-out/software/support.

ScottyZ
  • I play occasionally on Paradise. I like their software, but then again, I don't really like stars (software), and everyone seems to love it. The games are good, but not as loose as some other sites. There are far fewer rude people and know-it-alls though, which is refreshing after playing Pacific and Absolute most of the time.