So Who's hitting the Shop tonight?

PLanning on being there around 8:30 ish, maybe a little after 9....figured since I dealt so many hands to get that High hand up to $600 its about time I win the damn thing instead :)

ummm..dealer, one Royal Flush, preferrably in diamonds please ;), and yes Management, I don't mind coming the next day to collect, although I'll probably still be shooting that morning ;)

ATM_GP

Comments

• The High Hand Jackpot is at $715.

The game is looking live tonight! Doors open at 8PM.
    Tonight is the night of the comp.

Call ahead to reserve a seat or get directions.

Thanks,
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
  • I'll be there tomorrow night, should be over a grand by then :)

/g2
  • If the game wraps g2, it will be at a grand.

We can dream!! :)

See you guys this weekend!
  • so then by Saturday at 11pm, it should be over 1500?

schweeeeeeeeeet!
  • U of W may have closed today, but here at The Shop we give a damn!

Our doors open at 8PM tonight.
    Looking like we will have a great game all night long.

Come on out!

Thanks,
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • Another great night at The Shop!! After the High Hand being paid out to our forum's own 2Bullets, we are sitting at $800 to kick off tomorrow night.

We wrapped at 4:30 tonight. Thanks to everyone who came out.

See you all tomorrow night.

And remember, Friday and Saturday we offer a 10% bonus buy in to new players AND anyone who brings a new player!

Thanks,
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • You call that a poker club? That term must be used very loosely these days because that is the worse "club" I've been to all my life! First and foremost, it was in the middle of NOWHERE, I mean a club surrounded by houses and backyards?! I walk in, and start smelling nothing but the club operator's personal natural gas, definitely makes me want to vomit! When you sit down, you find out the dealer is not even a professional dealer! They just randomly pick some guy off the street and claim he's a professional dealer, how unprofessional! I guess they did offer a dealer no matter the low the quality is.

Needless to say I had a great time at this club despite all the short comings, sometimes thats just the way things are run...I guess its only in KW. I mean what kind of club offers 10% bonus buyin for players, not anywhere else I've been! I'm not going to knock anyone for doing their thing, but please advertise properly so we know what we're getting!

Have a nice day!

:D
  • I'm actually crying Wes...I thought we had something!
  • People can say what they want about the place. Maybe people got a beef with the place cause they might have lost. Either way.

The place is nice, clean and there is always a game. All I know if you have the NUTS to play there you will win.

Its the only place I play.

Take it from a donkey (and alot of people take my money there..) it is a great place and a great time.

And look for me.. I am the guy handing over all my money...
  • R_Brother1 wrote: »
    People can say what they want about the place. Maybe people got a beef with the place cause they might have lost. Either way.

The place is nice, clean and there is always a game. All I know if you have the NUTS to play there you will win.

Its the only place I play.

Take it from a donkey (and alot of people take my money there..) it is a great place and a great time.

And look for me.. I am the guy handing over all my money...

Buddy, relax. Josh knows I was messing around and was writing a parody based on a famous post a few months ago...

I guess I'm the only one that understands my own sense of humour...there goes my effort to win the funniest forum member...
  • Calling station even calls his own bluff. NH :)
  • Just in case my sense of humour is terrible...I bolded the ONLY part I was serious in my post. And for reference...here is what I was trying to do

http://pokerforum.ca/showthread.php?p=99169#post99169

I should ban myself for a week now...
  • Wow! Thanks to our players for another great night at The Shop.
    We played until 10:45AM this morning. The action was live all night long.

Even though the High hand was paid out 4 times last night, it is now officially sitting at $810!!

We open at 8PM this evening and new players get a 10% bonus on their buy in before 9PM. We will be spreading 1/2NL.

Great to see all the new faces, keep 'em coming!

Thanks,
    The Shop
    519-568-3309
    theshopkw@gmail.com
  • Is it just new players that get the 10% bonus?

Ryan
  • 7 handed right now. 6:10Am Sunday.
    Game going strong. Call and come on out!!
    519-568-3309!!

High Hand is at $729.
  • I had a great time at The Shop. Good people, good times. I only wish I stayed longer as I had to go at 11:15. Next time.

- The Cop
  • "The Cop" hahaha, LOVE IT.

Glad you had a good time. Thanks for coming out!