Biggest Looser Part II

Comments

• I'm down to 181.5 from 285, my hour long run today should help!!! I think everyone should include there original weight so I don't have to jump back and forth every time just to see.

Mike

PS Haddon either your sick and thats why you lost the weight or you may yanking our chain
  • I'm down to 181.5 from 285, my hour long run today should help!!! I think everyone should include there original weight so I don't have to jump back and forth every time just to see.

Mike

PS Haddon either your sick and thats why you lost the weight or you may yanking our chain
    And when including your new and original weights... check for typos ;)

/g2
  • you guys don't stand a chance!! I haven't eaten in a month
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    g2 Pd 174.2
    177... i think i misunderstood the challenge ;)

/g2
  • afraid to scale, enjoying life at present,
    and life is as good as Ice Cream with Fudge sauce!
    will weigh in at the gym this week, if not too embarassing will share with all.
    Kentucky for golf and ponies in 10 days with a bunch of drunks and social misfits may not help much. Going to need a strong kick in the stretch!!!

Milton Slimmish!
  • I'm in Myrtle Beach for the week, afraid to weigh right now. Mind you never book a golf vacation through Chuckie's Horror Tour Golf Vacations. One blown tire and one fuel pump fuse to be replaced getting here. Left Monday at 6 am got here last night at 11 pm. Drank 24 beers during that time. Mind you it was dirt cheap to book.
  • As if I am spending $200 an 8 ball every 3 days just to win the $200 prize pool....SILLY!

Just kidding...I am at 291.4
  • I estimate to win this I would need to drop to roughly 151lbs or less. I just don't think that's healthy. I don't think I've been below 160lbs since I was like 13. LOL

/g2
  • I'm estimating to win this I would need to cut off at least an arm. Maybe more. Still plenty of time to turn it around though :)
  • I think I'm gonna do this Ghandi style. You with me Pinhead?

/g2
  • I think I'm gonna keep eating and hope I hit max weight and then magically start losing weight the more I eat. Sounds crazy, I know, but I figure it's worth a shot lol
  • Ah, the ol' get so fat that I lose weight carrying my lard ass around all day approach. A real winner!

/g2
  • 208 and counting.....
  • It's June 4...... I weighed in this morning at a magical 245.5...... which means I actually did lose some weight.
  • I weighed this morning too. 207 from 234.
    Down officially 24 big ones....

Cory
  • There's no sence in even weighing-in. I lose!
  • Same as Rob for me... :(

/g2
  • is it ship it?

what about the Milton crew?
  • First number still a 2

Last number is a 4

Middle number ( stay tuned ) can't make it that easy Cory

Milton Slight
  • i will send in my weight tomorrow, can't get to the truckers scale until then

Lol!
  • Rob/Greg

Any room in the Loser's Lounge?

Milton is growing!!
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Rob/Greg

Milton is growing!!
    Come on in, the water's warm.

/Greg
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Rob/Greg

Milton is growing!!

do you live in milton??!!

important news to me
  • Yes I live in Milton as well as Compuease, Big Bob, Dr. Larry, and the list goes on.
    Do you live in Milton Too?

Milton " now I can eat without guilt again" Slim
  • so did I win or did Joe just take everybody's money?
  • Who is going to tell Cory about the shrewd investing done with the money
    on "Pork Futures"

Milton (might have come 2nd again) Slim
  • folded wrote: »
    so did I win or did Joe just take everybody's money?

Sorry I had been busy at work. Given you made no effort folded to get your entry to me see your quote on this thread
    folded wrote: »
    I'm in.
    I'm also good for the money.. I"ll pay you when I see you.

It would appear you are the biggest loser and NO I am not planning on taking everyone's money. I think those who know me know me better than that.

As you said I"ll pay you when I see you.
  • Better yet, I'll post the PM you sent me in response to my question in a joking manner of "did I win or are you keeping the money?" :)

Sorry I"ve been busy at work. That's a pretty assine comment given you made no effort to actually get money to me out side of a comment that you were good for it. But yes it looks like you won.

RESPONSE
    So, keep the money, you need it! Consider this my assine comment!

Folded
  • See what all this Dieting has done!!!
    Bickering and name calling!!
    Let's eat/!
    Cory, good luck with the wedding
    Joe, Good luck getting replacement batteries for that shirt (you know which one)

To save the peace! g2 and I are willing to split the prize.

Milton (229 yesterday) Slim
  • See what all this Dieting has done!!!
    Bickering and name calling!!
    Let's eat/!
    Cory, good luck with the wedding
    Joe, Good luck getting replacement batteries for that shirt (you know which one)

To save the peace! g2 and I are willing to split the prize.

Milton (229 yesterday) Slimming