Let the Misery Begin: 2007 RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL UP THE RIM TO WIN!!

Why I do I put myself through this every year?

Finish my coffee, remove the lid, slowly peel the cup up..c'mon....just a free coffee.......maybe........maybe...looks good......PLEASE PLAY AGAIN! Damn!

I'm officially 0-1 in this years RUTRTW Sweepstakes.

If anyone scores huge, please post here.

Johnnie

Comments

• 1 for three - donut... yes sa!
  • 0/3 so far...
  • 0-2 this year so far. Sounds like Shaq from the free throw line. Love roll up the rim though, means spring is right around the corner. FORE.
  • Damn addicts! I'm 0/6.

stp
  • another free coffee ..yahoo
    1 for 1
    and didn't have to buy it
  • 0/4~I hate Tim's, damn addiction that's what I have! All is not lost tho, at least this morning I didn't get a short curly dark hair in my breakfast sammich?! Mind you...I usually use those to floss after?
  • woohoo 1/5!!!!
  • I roll up the brown cups, no pre conceived hope.
    Now I see this post, I remember that I forgot to roll up my rim this AM
    Who needs another car anyways!

Milton Slimming
  • Batting .500! Free Coffee this morning. YAY!!
  • I bought a Timmie's yesterday...rolled up the rim...I got:
    "Please do not play again"

Now what do I do?
  • melikebeer wrote: »
    I bought a Timmie's yesterday...rolled up the rim...I got:
    "Please do not play again"

Now what do I do?
    You can still buy tims, you're just not allowed to roll up the rim anymore. And if they catch you giving your cups to someone else they will throw cruellers at your head. It happened to a buddy of my sister's boyfriend's cousin's old high school chum. Sorry for your luck.

/g2
  • I am about 0/10.

But the part I find humerous is, I have a travel mug, so when I order I get $0.10 off because its a refill. Then they hand me a cup.
  • 0 for 3 so far....but i'm about 0 for 73 lifetime...trying to keep the streak alive
  • I buy something like 40 Tim's coffees/wk and have yet to see a winner. This is the same stroke of cosmic perversity that stops me from winning coin flips...ever.
  • Apparently God reads the forum..I went 2 for 2 last night. Now I'm going to complain that I never win anything better than a free coffee.
  • I'm about 0 for 12. I'm skeered to roll it up anymore.
  • 0/2 I hate Roll Up the Rim to Play Again. At least I know how All_Aces got his freaky thumbs.
  • Rolling #3 as we speak......

Ah crap...play again. I blame you all..you're unlucky, and ruined my streak.

Eff the forum.
  • Bam (can I say that?)

1 for 4.
  • No idea how many I've had (a couple dozen), so I'm 0 for ∞ . :(
  • I'm a roll up the rim donk
    1/21
  • I went 2-2 last weekend, then 0-4 this week.

Total: 3-13, all coffee.

Not too bad.
  • well i buy about 3 times a day and have won 4 times, what a joke it should say "please pay again"
  • I haven't won anything yet but my wife won the iPod nano yesterday. They have to send away for it and she should have it shortly. I love roll up the rim.
  • I am a roll up the rim DONK. I went 0/2... not because I didn't win... but because both times I forgot to check!

/g2
  • 2 for too many, all coffee wins...and if I find out who's parking in the handicap parking spot in front of my Tim's it'll be a reverse pile driver for you!
  • Big E wrote: »
    a reverse pile driver for you!

AKA Tombstone piledriver...

A fairly difficult move to do properly and safely - generally reserved for "bigman" wrestlers such as the Undertaker and Kane.

One of the smaller wrestlers I'm aware that attempted something similar was Owen Hart - unfortunately (and demonstrative of the potential hazards of this move), he did not provide Steve Austin's head with enough clearance (albeit it was a sit-down vs. kneeling tombstone), and caused significant damage to his (Austin's) spine. Austin claimed a feeling or paralysis for nearly a minute after taking the move, and required spinal fusion surgery as a direct result.

Sorry... wrestlemania weekend.. ;)

Mark
  • Good thing I'm a bigman hehe, or do you mean tall rather then wide?

Hey is that the move you did on Ben a couple weeks ago?
  • Good god I am a Roll Up The Rim DONK. Now 0/3 still haven't remembered to actually roll it up!

/g2