Toronto Poker Club (TPC)

I have realized that there are many people looking for a central game, and consistent, regular tournaments. I have been involved with 10 people for the last 10 months who play regularily (by that I mean 3 times or more a week).
Typically it is tournament style and occasionally cash game both however are no limit. This game is located very close to Spadian and Bloor. There are about 8 regulars and growing.

I am now starting a club. This means that I have added these people to my MSN and will be putting out a newsletter that gives information on places, times, buy-ins and so on.

As of right now there are 10 people on this list and a handful more who occasionally come out.

To find out details or
to get in this group (TPC) email me Tyler - leaffan30@hotmail.com / msn.

Comments

• cool.... i'm on in the club too right :D
  • Sounds like a good idea Tyler, lets get something organized. Because seriously, who doesnt want to play a 40 person NL tourney?

Peace
    Pat
  • Whoa, you guys go to U of T downtown. Freaky, I go there as well. I was in New College last year and played a regular low limit NL game with a couple of people. I would seriously love to play. I am rooming up in Tartu (Spadina and Bloor) this year, and would almost always be available to play.

Add me:
    tilter1000@hotmail.com