What site are you playing on most lately

Hi All, I am trying to choose which site to use, what site are you using most lately ? Also is anyone having trouble with deposits?

Comments

• Can you modify your poll? You left Pokerroom/OnGame and Paradise off which are big ones.

As for deposit problems - good ol' Titan removed Neteller as an option this week w/o warning. Best customer service anywhere!
  • I'm sorry I cant seem to modify the poll (I assume its possible I just cant figure it out).

labeach
  • I wasn't able to find a way either.

/g2
  • Anyone else try pkr.com? It seems pretty innovative at first until you realize that the half our of enjoyment you get from it's gimmicks don't really make up for the far longer downloading time. That and every play money member (I don't want to put money on any more sites at the moment) is so dense that the only succesful strategy is folding down until you have the nuts because someone pushes EVERY hand.
  • I use EChecks on pokerstars, easiest online method ever and you can avoid using credit all together. It comes directly out of your bank account within a few days of depositing however the money is available within minutes. Min. $25 deposit and no fees for deposit or withdrawal. I've used firepay and netteller in the past and this by far has been the best!

Gl Steve.

stp
  • Stars is great for their wide variety of games/tables/tournaments and SNGs.

Alas, I can't get away from Supreme even though they run way fewer games and Poker Tracker dosen't seem to work with this site.

The fish there are just too tasty to leave!

Johnnie
  • Lately I've been playing on Full Contact (to clear a bonus) and Titan for the same reason. Full tilt I play because of rakeback. Also I usually play VC poker for the $150 monthly bonus which amounts to about 55% RB.
  • Do you know of any rb deals with VC?
  • I used a free bankroll promo from some poker site and have been playing at party ever since. .05/.10 NL is raking me about $3 per hour per table and I multi table 3-6 tables :) now I jus have to get my wife to actually let me play for more than an hour per night! :(
  • I play on UB and recently on Supreme for the forumer Sunday bounty game. My buddies tell me that pokerstars have the best tourneys.
  • moose wrote: »
    Can you modify your poll? You left Pokerroom/OnGame and Paradise off which are big ones.

As for deposit problems - good ol' Titan removed Neteller as an option this week w/o warning. Best customer service anywhere!
    Paaradise are off the map now, one of the smallest rooms since UIGEA, you haven't played rthere in a while then?
  • I voted other, I play on kiwi, and although same network as TItan, ikt's night and day for service and bonuses etc. Can't believe Titan won an award for their customer service, they suck balls
  • PKR.com
    Dream Poker
    PartyPoker

are the 3 I've been playing lately