Funniest Forum Member

Who is the funniest person in the Forum? The tongue in cheek comments are hilarious here. They are sometimes a bit cruel but really funny. Whose make you laugh the most.

Comments

• Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Who is the funniest person in the Forum? The tongue in cheek comments are hilarious here. They are sometimes a bit cruel but really funny. Whose make you laugh the most.

Currently: pkrfce9, haddon, Moose.

All Time: ScottyZ
  • my vote is for sloth. i can't stop laughing...
  • stpboy.

His boner post really cracked me up. It really lifted the whole forum into a new never before seen era, posting about micro boners is the way of the future!
  • Lol, thanks MDS!

I have to say Zithal though. His parody of the BBC_Z and Magithighs conversation as well as his Challenge to Lee are the most hilarious things ever!

stp
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Lol, thanks MDS!

I have to say Zithal though. His parody of the BBC_Z and Magithighs conversation as well as his Challenge to Lee are the most hilarious things ever!

stp

I'll bring the toaster!
  • I've gotta go with Zithal...

I still have fond flashbacks of the whole heads up challenge...

"And that night, i'll make love to your mother, and tell her how youw ere the better player that day."

haha

Mark
  • When stpboy did the ol' switch-a-roo on Zithal at Bristol, I almost peed my pants.

BEST. GAG. EVER!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    When stpboy did the ol' switch-a-roo on Zithal at Bristol, I almost peed my pants.

BEST. GAG. EVER!

Zithals expression was priceless! To let everyone know what happened. 4 way all in and Rob was the dealer, also allin. As he starts to arrange the side pots he leans over top of his cards (which were protected) and I (not in the game) steal his cards (KK) and replace them with 72off. Rob is last to flip over his cards, we see JJ, 77, QQ and Rob with his ever confident! 72!! It was hilarious.

"That night I made love to his cat and told her, you were the better player that day"

stp
  • i thought big e's post about the free flight to breslau was incredibly original and hilarious!
  • stpboy wrote: »
    Zithals expression was priceless! To let everyone know what happened. 4 way all in and Rob was the dealer, also allin. As he starts to arrange the side pots he leans over top of his cards (which were protected) and I (not in the game) steal his cards (KK) and replace them with 72off. Rob is last to flip over his cards, we see JJ, 77, QQ and Rob with his ever confident! 72!! It was hilarious.

"That night I made love to his cat and told her, you were the better player that day"

stp

Just to clairfy....I had AK, Kate (sorry buddy)had JJ and Rob had KK. Rob almost folded as he thought Kate (sorry again!) had AA.
  • haddon is funny as shit. literally.

TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    i thought big e's post about the free flight to breslau was incredibly original and hilarious!

Thanks Greg!!!! There's so many funny people here it's a joy to piss away the first hour of my day reading all this stuff!
  • Haddon, Moose and despite telling him to pull his head out of his ass; BBC_Z (see: "candles vs lightbulbs, what gives")

honourable mentions: G2, Big E, Pkrfce9
  • I'll give Kristy_Sea an honourable mention for her custom title.

/g2
  • *cough* Haddon *cough*

DIS-honourable mention: Kristy_Ocean
  • Awww shucks!
  • scottyZ made me laugh back in the day, zithal has had a few priceless posts (bbc vs magithighs), but overall i think that bbc with his FIRE.
  • I need to make an addition to this for both Zithal and MeLikeBeer.

I actually laughed randomly in public today while thinking about the 'Haiku' thread. The girls at quiznos think I'm nuts.

(and I'm still singing the badger song at least weekly)
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    I need to make an addition to this for both Zithal and MeLikeBeer.

I actually laughed randomly in public today while thinking about the 'Haiku' thread. The girls at quiznos think I'm nuts.

(and I'm still singing the badger song at least weekly)

HEHEH - glad you...ummmm...'liked' is probably not the correct word...ahhhh...'were afflicted by' ? the badger song!? haha

There is sooo much great humour on this site...I gave up poker ages ago (seeing as I completely sucked at at), but I still keep coming back here to read all the amusing posts.
  • iam the best speller
  • I think canadadave is funny