Are there IT people in here??

Hey there,

I was just wondering if there were any IT people in here. I am a technical recruiter so I am always looking to meet IT professionals.

Comments

• haha, where were you about 2 weeks ago when I was looking for a new job? :)
  • mojo26 wrote: »
    I was just wondering if there were any IT people in here.

No, computers and poker don't work well together:)
  • I work as in Independent Contractor as well as having my own biz.
    Always looking for new Opportunities
  • LOL...too funny!!

What is it that you guys do??
  • Mostly database design and development work in Oracle/SQLServer.
    Some .NET and J2EE development.
  • What is it that you guys do??

Consulting on the Websphere Business Integration stack ( Process Server, Integration Developer, ESB, Monitor, Modeller).
  • mojo26 wrote: »
    LOL...too funny!!

What is it that you guys do??

Usually these are dead end streets, however the company I work for right now is in the process of going tits up. I'm an IT Manager in KW, I am not interested in working outside of KW. That said, if you're legit and want to talk about my skill set and a possible fit please PM me.
  • Big E wrote: »
    Usually these are dead end streets, however the company I work for right now is in the process of going tits up. I'm an IT Manager in KW, I am not interested in working outside of KW. That said, if you're legit and want to talk about my skill set and a possible fit please PM me.

Hey there....unfortunately I don't really have any clinets in your area. My company is primarily focused on the Toronto area. If you change your mind are may be interested in something in this area please e-mail me at chadweatherall@hotmail.com with your contact information.

I do not have acces to PM you yet.
  • Thanks for a straight up reply! I'll tuck your email away just in case ;)
  • Big E wrote: »
    Thanks for a straight up reply! I'll tuck your email away just in case ;)

No problem, in my business it's the only to be...you beat around the bush, you end up wasting a lot of time!!:)
  • I'm looking for opportunities in the KW or GTA areas. I'd prefer something in the KW area though since all the great home games are there.

I graduated from UW last April and have been working as an IT support since then. I'm open to anything related to programming, QA testing, tech support, etc.
  • I bet you wish you chose a different screen name now, eh?
    I'd prefer something in the KW area though since all the great home games are there.

??????????????? You really need some priorities in your life.