Why me.. nice bad beat. :(

Ladbrokes tourney yesterday, screenshot of the hand that I was happy to see, until i saw the flop. :( daman59 is me. Would have put me in 1st at the time, still lucky I came out positive on the hand, but still....

Still finished in the money though, and lost 5 70/30s with me being in the dominating position. What could have been.

whyme.jpg

Comments

• I don't like the fact that they have the word "broke" in their site name. It's like an omen. Not that I'm superstitious. (Knocks on wood, throws salt over left shoulder) lol
  • still not to bad, you ended up plus on the hand when the AK paid you off
  • That has to be the worst poker site I have ever seen!

nice hand though
  • That has to be the worst poker site I have ever seen!

nice hand though

Microgaming software is pretty crappy, anyone who has played lads or prima knows that the lobby crashes more often than not. And I have some serious issues with microgamings RNG.. in a span of 15 minutes I saw 4 flopped quads (via pp), one runner-runner straight flush, and AK beating another AK via 4 card flush.. then theres my hand as well. :)

And with no americans on lads means less fish, so not as easy to win money.

Usually just play the freerolls on lads, no americans = less people = better % to win. THen use the freeroll winnings to enter the other tourneys.

G.