Gator Poker Tour - Season 1 starts March 1st

A new and exciting free poker tour starts on March 1st in the Kitchener/Waterloo area.

Gator Poker Tour is a free bar league that will be offering a variety of exciting prizes. We also offer a point system which allows players to redeem their points for prizes. A "catalogue" of prizes will be available to choose from.

You won't want to miss our first game on Thursday, March 1st as there will be prizes given away throughout the night.

Check out our website for location details.

www.gatorpokertour.com
craig@gatorpokertour.com

Comments

• Good luck with the venture! I know you and Mel will continue to offer the best bar poker product in the area. I've always appreciated your willingness to listen and implement what your customers want. Once again, wishing you the best of luck!

stp
  • Actually that's our partner Craig, this is the Craig you know but nonetheless, spread the word, poker will be getting a whole lot better in our area.
  • Curious.. Is Pirana no more in Ktch/Wloo?
  • That is correct. It's time for a change in the free poker league front and this is it. Gator will be changing the face of bar based leagues if I get my way lol
  • Be sure to come out on Thursday March 1st to start collecting point for Season 1.

TJ's Country Roadhouse - Kitchener

http://www.gatorpokertour.com/locations/
  • i think ill be there, anyone else?
  • It's Here! You've played the rest, come to the best. The Gator Poker Tour is a points based league where your points can actually get you something! Our Inaugural night is tonight at TJs Roadhouse.

Our grand opening is Sunday at St. Louis. Come see the newest league to the industry. The winner of the tournament gets an Ipod Nano and there are many other prizes and giveaways. Come check it out!

See www.gatorpokertour.com for details and maps.
  • Gator Poker Tour is starting up at the following locations:

Milton - Charlie FitzWhiskey's - Sundays afternoons (2pm) and Wednesday nights (7pm)

Oakville - Jimmy Heroes - Monday nights (7pm)

Everyone is welcome!
  • Anything in the Durham Area thanks.

Cameron
  • We dont currently have any location prospects or staff in that area but we are working on a Listowel location however. I'm not sure if that is too far for you...I know I previously ran a location in Listowel and had people from Palmerston, Hanover etc but I know thats a good half hour for you. The next closest that is planned is Arthur at some point once we have staff and locations but stay tuned to this post for updates of locations near you! :)