What are the deals with these CPF bux?

Yo, I started an account, saw you had a promotion and thought it would be a great way to start an online roll until I am old enough to qualify for a credit card?

I started referring random people who don't know anything about poker who are in my grade 10 drama class. I found this is a great way to make money quickly.

Anyone have a better way?

Thanks!

P.S. Boy do I love men.

Comments

• you go girl!
  • haddon wrote: »

P.S. Boy do I love men.
    Well.................. :)
  • haddon wrote: »
    Yo, I started an account, saw you had a promotion and thought it would be a great way to start an online roll until I am old enough to qualify for a credit card?

I started referring random people who don't know anything about poker who are in my grade 10 drama class. I found this is a great way to make money quickly.

Thanks!

P.S. Boy do I love men.

Wow Haddon you are so cool. While I am in my so called 10th Grade drama class you are rubbing pkerfaces nuts and trying to get people banned from a poker forum. I guess this post says a lot about you, you fucking dyke. You maybe the gayest bitch alive.
  • If I am ANYTHING, I am FOR SURE a dyke.

Promise!
  • You maybe the gayest bitch alive.

Haha.

In all seriousness, is it really such a big deal for us if a bunch of people abuse the system? To the point where any new user who makes more than 10 posts in a few hours gets reamed to pieces? That kind of treatment is way worse than anything I've ever done through the years here..
  • riderrr wrote: »
    you are rubbing pkerfaces nuts
    that is highly inflammatory. haddon may have tossed my salad but i draw the line at nuts rubbing!
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    that is highly inflammatory. haddon may have tossed my salad but i draw the line at nuts rubbing!

And what kind of dressing would you like on that?
  • I don't even converse with people who like their salad's tossed. I am a caesar guy through and though.