What are CPF "bux"

What are these things and what do they do?

Comments

• All newbies should check the PF Information Centre before they post.

http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?t=6677
  • Sorry about that... Thanks for the link though. I emailed sloth and I am cashing out my 200 bucks for $10 on SupremePoker. Thats actually awesome and very smart for supreme poker. They probably a lot more people signing up because of this thing. But anyway thanks for the link.
  • Honestly, wait until you have a decent amount. Supreme has a limited number of mirco tables to play on. The cheapest tournament they run is $3. (aside from freerolls) Unlike Pokerstars where you can play for a dime, or $1 Muti-table SnGs.

Just my opinion.

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Honestly, wait until you have a decent amount. Supreme has a limited number of mirco tables to play on. The cheapest tournament they run is $3. (aside from freerolls) Unlike Pokerstars where you can play for a dime, or $1 Muti-table SnGs.

Just my opinion.

Johnnie

I will keep that in mind. I have already asked for my first trade. But I might just play conservative until I have enough for another trade. By the way does Supreme Poker not have any play money tables?
  • Bad post.

Please see above.
  • riderrr wrote: »
    I will keep that in mind. I have already asked for my first trade. But I might just play conservative until I have enough for another trade. By the way does Supreme Poker not have any play money tables?

Nope, not that I see. But I stay away from play money anyhow.

The lowest NL Hold'em tables are .05/.10, Limit is .10/.20 and PLO is .25/.50
  • Wait a sec...

How does this guy have 27 posts nad $200 CPF bucks, and I have 1600+ posts with only 800 CPF?

I really gotta re-read how these things are earned

Mark
  • Possibly "referrals"...
  • he says everytime you post in his thread he gets more.

d'ooooooooooooh
  • CPF bux are awesome.

WOOOOT!

I got rich off of them.

GL RIDERRR! I want to have your babies!

Lets make love...I'm not into fucking.

kiss kiss.
    I can't wait to raise YOUR down syndrome baby.

EDIT: Down Syndrome is genetic based right? I just want to be sure, because I really want to bring another child into the world just as super awesome as you. You make me wet baby.
  • Cool Haddon why don't you shut the hell up. Think I am in Grade 10 good for you, you fucking loser. Go shove some cock into your mouth maybe pkerfaces. Don't you have something better to do then get people banned. Shut your hole you fucking loser.
  • I know my sample size is only 37 posts, but given your grammar skills you are probably a grade 5. If not, then the education system failed again.

The last time I had cock in my mouth I broke a rib. If you really want me to shut up you could send me some of those Two Bite Brownies. I love those things. I used to eat them while your sister sucked me off. So really it is just the nostalgia, not the brownies.

And to tell you the truth, for 4 days a week I don't have anything better to do then tell you off and hope you react as predictably as you did. Thanks for keeping my dreams alive.