Supreme's 500 hand invitational.

Not sure who's had the chance to play in the Supreme 500 hand invitiational but man what a blast, only 10-12 people qualify and it pays $80 for 5th place, never mind the $400 for first....

Two months running now I've come in first, if I remember correctly with Furfy battling me for 2nd..and I think I sucked out for the first month and had him dominated the second month..

Awesome tourney :)

ATM_GP

Comments

• is that 500 hands at a minimum level? I guess my 0.05/0.10 hands don't qualify?
  • i wish these f*ckers would promote this sh!t. i've almost given up on supreme.

i recall a post about this months ago but no follow up. how about some info on the eligibility rules?

thanks for the post graham. sloth seems to have lost interest?
  • sloth has been going through some personal problems lately and have had his hands tied. I am not too sure what is going to happen, but for now thats all I can disclose.
  • i'm sorry to hear that and wish sloth all the best.

is anyone looking after things with supreme? i'd like to find out more about this promotion.
  • I guess its best to e-mail support@supremepoker.com or something right now.
  • Sloth's just gotten busy folks, no worries there. What would you like to know about the 500 hand thing...

From what I have found (keeping in mind that I'm a huge fan of 1-2 limit poker) I don't beleive the rake amount matters, you just have to be in the hand when the rake has been taken...

For me playing 1-2 limit I tend to be up, at the same time that I hit the 500 hand mark...but that's just me, I also love a good PLO game, and when there I'm playing the 0.25 -0.50 PLO games.

I can say that the Tournements tend to be forum members and quite chatting while playing which for me is a bonus...I tend to last longer when talking...oh sh*t just gave away a tell :) hahahaha

I'll try and answer anything I can concerning this or other SupremePoker facts I can find out :)

ATM_GP
  • do you get an automatic invite after the 500 hands? how do you keep track of your number of hands on Supreme? they don't seem to have very good tracking details. Thanks.

Jim
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    do you get an automatic invite after the 500 hands? how do you keep track of your number of hands on Supreme? they don't seem to have very good tracking details. Thanks.

Jim

Jim, sadly at this point you have to check into the Special Tournements usually the first week of the month to see if you made it..

I've been trying to find a way to track my hands but so far the best I can do is track the time that I play and the average number of hands being dealt in that time frame. this isn't the best but it does seem to make due.

If I find an easier way i will post it to the forum.

ATM_GP
  • Is there a buy-in or is this a freeroll?

Mark
  • It is a freeroll, and I've played (and cashed) in it for each of the last 6 months.

500 raked hands gets you automatically registered for the '500 Hand Invitational', which runs on the second Sunday of the following month.

You can track your raked hands by contacting live help at any time. They will tell you how many you have that month.

Sean

PS - Once you see yourselft registered for the freeroll, do NOT select 'unregister' because you won't be able to get back in. Happened last month to a player right before the tourney started. Don't ask me why he clicked it, I don't know.
  • thanks, I'm probably nowhere near the 500 required but I will check to see if I am close. Might be an incentive if I am over 400 for example. Thanks for letting us know about this freeroll! The Booya tournaments were great while they lasted.
  • 547 as of today, I'm in baby!!! New blood, watch out!
  • I emailed support to ask a few questions....Is it for forum memebers only?, How do you know I'm a cpf member to automatically register me?, Is it the same password as the freeroll?......After several days the only response I got was this:

Thank you for the email regarding your poker account.

We can confirm that $1000 FR has not been requested for March, so please forward
    your query to this email address and they will give you more information about
    this tournament:

admin@pokerforum.ca

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,

So Sloth just gives them the go ahead at the end of each month? I certainly have enough hands, but I don't recall punching in anything about being a cpf member when I joined Supreme....?
  • You're over-complicating it.

Just play your 500 hands and you're in.

Why are you emailing support? What's the point?

Seems like you're looking the gift horse in the mouth, All sloth is trying to do is provide $1000 FREE to members of this forum.

Why on EARTH would you care WHY and HOW he does it?
  • I was simply wondering if I had to make the site aware I was a cfp member in order to to be automatically registered?
  • No, just play your hands and you will automatically be registered.
  • And what the hell is CFP? :P