Supreme Bounty Game

Registration is now open for tonight's Supreme Sunday Bounty Series!

Log into Supreme Poker, goto Multi Table tab, Regular, then register in the Sunday Series game. Cost is $10+1, and if you knock out last week's winner, your Supreme account gets $20 credit. Tonight's bounty is on Hobbes, I believe, but I may be mistaken. Payouts are standard Supreme structure, depending on total number of entries.

Be nice to see a full table tonight. This game is usually a good one, with lots of action and some great play. Hope to see you all there.

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Registration is now open for tonight's Supreme Sunday Bounty Series!

Log into Supreme Poker, goto Multi Table tab, Regular, then register in the Sunday Series game. Cost is $10+1, and if you knock out last week's winner, your Supreme account gets $20 credit. Tonight's bounty is on Hobbes, I believe, but I may be mistaken. Payouts are standard Supreme structure, depending on total number of entries.

Be nice to see a full table tonight. This game is usually a good one, with lots of action and some great play. Hope to see you all there.

That was last week. Bounty this week is on TimSum.
    I'll be there to donate.
  • I'm in. Bounty is on me this week (Bandit16)
  • Whitehorse wrote: »
    I'm in. Bounty is on me this week (Bandit16)

My bad, I think that Tim won the bounty last week.
  • Yup, bounty is on Bandit16 tonight!
  • Only 2 players so far?? Awwwwwwww, c'mon...WHERE ARE ALL THE PLAYA'S?
  • Ouch. Out after 5 minutes. Tried to bluff a set -whoops. Doubled up on a suckout, then got called by no pair no draw which hit runner runner. Fun 2 laps.
  • Very competitive and fun game tonight. Small crowd but we went well over an hour. I got first..so I'm not sure if I win the bounty or if there's $40 on me next week. Whatever Sloth and AJ decide..If putting $40 on me might get more people out, It's all good.