Poker Stars FPP's

I am just curious as to how many FPP's some of you guys have in your pokerstars account if you play on that site.

i dont have much right now because i usually end up using them quickly as buy ins to tournaments.

Comments

• I have 445,316 right now. I spent a bunch on a Plasma TV, books and tournaments or I'd have a lot more :)

Ryan
  • Are you serious? I have 105,000 and I thought I was in good shape...
  • iirc Ryan plays a ton of turbo stts (and is probably supernova?). Those things are a gold mine for FPPs. I have 68K right now. I've spent 75K on random tournament entries, and 20K on an iPod. I think gonna try to save up for something big this time though.
  • That's crazy guys! Here I am contemplating whether to get a stress ball or not. Lol.
  • Ryan thats insane. The plasma must be a a great reminder of your poker skills:)

Just imagine if you got to 3 or 5 million.
  • Jays_06 wrote: »
    Ryan thats insane. The plasma must be a a great reminder of your poker skills:)

Just imagine if you got to 3 or 5 million.

I won't get that far (although I could) cause my next toy is gonna be a Hybrid Civic from the Concierge Service, which will be somewhere between 1.5 mil and 2mil. I won't have that until at least the end of the year though, probably later cause I'm a slacker and I never play.

Ryan
  • ryanghall wrote: »
    and I never play.

Ryan

I'm pretty sure that must be the understatement of the millenium if you have that many FPPs.

/g2
  • No, I'm serious. I have a full time job and I don't play 1/5th as much as I probably should. :/

Ryan
    I have a full time job
    As an online pro? LOL, either way, congrats on the huge FPP roll (which I'm sure means you're killing the game).

/g2
  • Nah, I'm actually a high school teacher :)

I guess you could call me semi-pro

Ryan
  • a new feature with pokerstars it to watch a team player. I have watched ElkY. Bertrand Gospellier is his eral name. Whenever he is online, he is in at least 10 different tables with high stakes or sng's. I was wondering how many FPP"s someone like this would have. I guess I am asking Ryan in this situation but I would say he has somewhere around 500,000.

Does anyone know what they are based on? (pot size, winning hands, etc)
  • Elky has a LOT more than 500,000 FPPs lifetime. Like, a LOT more. He probably gets more than that in some months. He multitables the highest stakes sit and gos and cash games. He's not a winner at the sit and gos so I assume he is at the cash games.

Ryan
  • Oh,

You get 5 FPPs per dollar of tournament fees you pay. You can get up to 3.5x this many if you are a Supernova player. If you can become Nova, it's definitely the best rewards program out there by a wide margin.

Ryan
    I won't get that far (although I could) cause my next toy is gonna be a Hybrid Civic from the Concierge Service, which will be somewhere between 1.5 mil and 2mil. I won't have that until at least the end of the year though, probably later cause I'm a slacker and I never play.

Ryan

I'm assuming the 1.5 mil to 2 mil will eat the taxes/freight and all that stuff?
  • Freight wouldn't be a problem. They'd just tell you to buy it yourself and they'd compensate by putting the money in the Stars account. Concierge service is great. 2 mil would certainly be enough, it'd probably be between 1.5 and 2 million.

Ryan