Brampton!

Any body want to have, or know of any hold'em games in Brampton? I have an ok place, but no big tables........

-stoneskn
--> sativagarden@yahoo.com :diamond:

Comments

• I live in Brampton but do not have much time these days... Keep me posted and perhaps I could make one of these games.. :)
    I am @ Sandalwood & McLaughlin.
  • I'm just north of Brampton (Caledon) and would be interested in playing sometime. I could possibly bring 1 or 2 (or maybe 3 or 4) others as well.

hork.
  • sounds good. My kitchen table could seat 6 fine (7 tight). I have cheap plastic poker chips that do the job just fine. I'm thinking $2-$4 limit games. Whadda think?

:club: STONESKN :diamond:
  • let me know when. I can bring chips too if you need em.
  • You going to allow foreigners from the Bramalea side of the 410? Limit sounds about right for my roll if the invites still out. Weekends are the best time for me, as I work the graveyard shift
  • Anyone's allowed to play. I live on the east side of 410, so no problem!
    Thanks hork for the chips, good ideer. Give me a day or so to see if I can pull this whole thing off. I'll keep y'all posted...etc. thanks for the interest.

Attendees so far: 4/6 (possibly 7)
    *myself
    hork
    esool
    phred

anyone else? hork you said you could get people? Let me know if I should post on YAHOO hold'em group too.

:diamond: stoneskn :club:
  • I can probably bring someone depending on my friends' availability... just let me know when you plan on doing this.

hork.
  • Friday 10th or Sat 11th??...what is good for e.one? I also considered the fellow that works graveyard shift. How's this for you?
  • i can likely show up
  • my gf is havign some slumber party on the 11th...i'm not allowed to be around for the naked lesbo pillow fights so i might as well be playing poker somewhere
  • i may be in also, but i'll need to know the date and time, to know for sure
  • stoneskn wrote:
    Anyone's allowed to play. I live on the east side of 410, so no problem!
    Thanks hork for the chips, good ideer. Give me a day or so to see if I can pull this whole thing off. I'll keep y'all posted...etc. thanks for the interest.

Attendees so far: 6/6 (possibly 7)
    *myself
    hork
    esool
    phred
    adding:
    micr0be
    chugs

the game is full (i think i can probably fit another, if someone's dying to come or invite somebody :) ). If there are any cancellations, please let me know ASAP. then micr0be or hork can bring people.

Now, about chips, Hork's got'em. Is that still ok hork?

:diamond: STONESKN :club:

ps --- i'll give out directions next week!
  • Yeah, if I come I'll bring chips.

So are you having it Saturday the 11th? I'll know better later next week if I'm in or not. I find it hard to plan this far in advance :) As far as I know, I may be busy in the afternoon, but might be free in the evening.

btw, micr0be would have been one of the guys I'd bring... If you're full, that's cool. I can maybe find 1 more if there are spots later on.

hork.
  • Is the game on the 11th then? If so I cannot make it, maybe next time.. :)
  • My old man works on sunday morning, so I think we should have the game on Friday night, as opposed to Saturday night. To bad you can't come esool.

So I have 5:
    *myself
    micr0be
    hork
    phred
    chugs
    _________(emptyspot)

whatever works guys, i'm not picky. I just wanna play poker!!!

:club: STONESKN :diamond:
  • Unfortunately, this weekend is not good for me. My daughter's team is into the playoffs and the tournament is on the 11th. Tha eliminates both dates for me as I'm the coach. For future reference, any Friday or Saturday is fine with my work schedule as I'm off from Friday morning until Sunday night. Thanks for the invite, and after this weekend I am pretty much free unless the wife books something with friends. Please advise how the night went, and when/if you'll be doing it again.
  • stoneskn wrote:
    My old man works on sunday morning, so I think we should have the game on Friday night, as opposed to Saturday night. To bad you can't come esool.
    :

Whoaaaa.. I said I can't make the 11th, the 10th is a whole different story..
    I should be able to make it for friday. :D
  • So I can probably come if it's friday night. I'll confirm tomorrow. What time were you looking to start this?

hork.
  • i'll come .. but i need a ride to brampton .. .anyone willing to give me a ride??
  • Hey stoneskn. You can count me in for friday.

I can bring chips and Kems if you want. Let me know thru PM or email where you are located and what time we're getting started.

hork.
  • Sorry guys but it is now looking like I will not be able to make it Friday...I will let you know for sure tonight, providing there is still a spot available..
  • Ok it is now official, I will not be able to make a game this Friday. Sorry for the late notice.
  • Ok

we got:
    *me
    HORK
    CHUGS ( you still in chugs?)
    micr0be
    kristen

esool and phred can't make it. Uh, there are openings, so bring whomever you wish. No need to check with me. We need some money, and fresh meat ;) J/K. Hork, kems and chips would be great. I'll try to e-mail you guys, if not, i'll post my addy up HERE later.... cool????? Lets say Friday 6:30, sooner or later, doesn't matter - i can flex.
  • Facecard99 wrote:
    i'll come .. but i need a ride to brampton .. .anyone willing to give me a ride??

anyone want to help him out??? a ride to brampton on friday?
    thank you
  • i dont know for sure if i can commit to friday yet or not, so if someone needs my space they can take it
  • i can't say 100% yet, i'll know later tonight if i'll be in. may have some conflicting plans, that are up in the air.
  • Ok guys. I've got 3 (4?) people. If i can't get 5 ppl, I don't know if its worth playing at all for friday, the blinds will come too often, and the pots not so big. i don't know... ideas???????

so far..
    *me
    Kristen
    Hork
    klitz (??) maybe
  • Hey Stoneskn. I've got another function to attend on friday... since it seems like we are going to be too short to play, I'm going commit to the other event.

Let me know next time you want to get one of these going. Hopefully we'll get enough to play.

hork.
  • _ * cancelled * _