Big "Ding Ding!" or Big Coincidence??

From cardplayer.com...

The tournament, event No. 7 in the Full Tilt Online Poker Series III (FTOPS III), posted a modest $100,000 guarantee. That guarantee was put to tremendous shame when the 703 entrants made 814 rebuys and 366 add-ons, at $200 apiece, rocketing the prize pool to $376,600, almost quadruple the guarantee.

[snip]

Kristy_sea collected $90,384 for first place, along with an exclusive, gold FTOPS jersey avatar.

1) kristy_sea - $90,384
2) benba - $56,490
3) cjoseph - $42,367.50
4) LiquidSmoke - $32,011
5) rjmgrace - $24,479
[snip]

If this *is* Kristy, then holy f**k, congrats!! If not... I'm excited for nothing then. :)

Comments

• I know taht it was imper1um, a top online player from Toronto, playing on that account. I have no idea why he was playing under that screenname though....
  • I'm at a table with the guy who won it using that name:

Dizgizzle [observer]: but why kristy_sea zang?
    Dealer: Game #8472172648: all aces wins pot (3525)
    zangbezan24: imper1um got hacked, waiting to get the account reinstated
    Dizgizzle [observer]: oh i see
    Dealer: Game #8472180225: GSS1966 wins pot (3525)
    inissint [observer]: yes
    Dizgizzle [observer]: you gonna keep that one for the FTOPS points and jersey?
    inissint [observer]: that explains why you use the name kristy
    all aces: lol
    Dealer: Game #8472187434: zangbezan24 wins pot (2925)
    zangbezan24: its my friends account lol her name is kristy ********
    Dizgizzle [observer]: oh cool
    inissint [observer]: oh
  • all_aces wrote: »
    zangbezan24: its my friends account lol her name is kristy sea*

all_aces, this forum's Kristy_Sea may not want her full name publicly posted for all the world to see. You may want to delete her surname from your post. She already gets enough stalking from haddon! ;)
  • God that is funny Blondefish!
    Yuk Yuks is doing a HUGE amateur contest right now, you'd probably win.

Ouch my sides...

Oh shit, I REALLY did BUST A GUT.

God, you are toooooooo funny.

"LMAO"!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    all_aces, this forum's Kristy_Sea may not want her full name publicly posted for all the world to see. You may want to delete her surname from your post. She already gets enough stalking from haddon! ;)

Sorry, didn't even notice that... I just copied and pasted. I have removed her surname.

And I busted out on the bubble in that tournament. I was wondering what I did to deserve that karma and now I know!
  • Sadly (for me) the above is correct.

Sorel/Imper1um is a great friend and an incredible player, Well done to him!
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Sadly (for me) the above is correct.

Sorel/Imper1um is a great friend and an incredible player, Well done to him!

Imper1um is number 5 in this months Bluff magazine for on-line players to look out for.