Fallsview SNG's

Does anyone know the weekly SNG schedule at Fallview? and what are the blinds like? duration? waiting lists? etc?

Comments

• they have not started yet.

here is the link to the post from fallsview. They have been trying to get the SnG's up and runing since before christmas.

http://pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?t=10886&page=2
  • Thats what I was refering to, haven't been to fallsview since WPT. Any word when?
    SteveKerr wrote: »
    they have not started yet.

here is the link to the post from fallsview. They have been trying to get the SnG's up and runing since before christmas.

http://pokerforumcanada.com/showthread.php?t=10886&page=2
  • Single Table SNGs will begin Friday, February 16th at Noon. They will run 4 days a week (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon).

Friday
    $460 + $40 Single Table
    1st place $2500, 2nd place $1500, 3rd place $600
    2000 chips, 30 minute blinds
    Offered continuously between Noon – 2am.

Saturday
    $950 + $50 Single Table
    1st place $5000, 2nd place $3000, 3rd place $1500
    2500 chips, 30 minute blinds

Sunday
    $180 + $20 Single Table
    1st place $1300, 2nd place $500
    1000 chips, 20 minute blinds

Monday
    $50 + $10 Single Table
    1st place $350, 2nd place $150
    800 chips, 15 minute blinds
  • AWESOME!!! Thanks 13.

13CARDS wrote: »
    Single Table SNGs will begin Friday, February 16th at Noon. They will run 4 days a week (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon).

Friday
    $460 + $40 Single Table
    1st place $2500, 2nd place $1500, 3rd place $600
    2000 chips, 30 minute blinds

Saturday
    $950 + $50 Single Table
    1st place $5000, 2nd place $3000, 3rd place $1500
    2500 chips, 30 minute blinds

Sunday
    $180 + $20 Single Table
    1st place $1300, 2nd place $500
    1000 chips, 20 minute blinds

Monday
    $50 + $10 Single Table
    1st place $350, 2nd place $150
    800 chips, 15 minute blinds
  • Any updates on the mtts? Also can you post the blind levels when you get a chance. thx.
  • If anyone plays in any of them this weekend, make sure to send a report!
  • any here play at the Fallsbiew SNG's which started Friday? if so, can you give a report?
  • Friday...2 tournies.
    Saturday...none :(
    Sunday...ran 7 tournies!!!
  • My buddy played and won the first $500 sng friday afternoon, he said the structure was pretty decent and they got a fair amount of poker (4hrs ish to complete).

One thing that is very strange...when they were down to 3 they decided to chop according to stacks, after all the math was complete they played it out blind. My friend won that as well and when he was paid out 25 blacks the dealer said "these are yours to do with as you please", he had 0 responsibility to honor the chop (which of course he did) and could have walked off with the extra coin with out the floor doing a damn thing.

Btw they chopped $1700, $1700 and $1300 for the short stack.
  • does anyone know what the blind level are???
  • 13Cards...can you post the blind structures?
    SteveKerr wrote: »
    does anyone know what the blind level are???
  • I am planning on making my way to Fallsview tommorrow(monday), to play in the $60 Buy in Daily Tourny.

Just wondering if Fallsview or 13Cards to confirm if the daily tourny is still running and how many they ran last Monday?

Thanks

Steve
  • The blind structure is the same as last year, with the removal of the 25-25 level and the addition of the 100-200 level with no ante. Much better.

Last Monday the SNGs went non-stop. I expect the same this Monday (weather permitting). There is even a slim chance that there may be more than one running at a time. Fingers crossed.
  • How busy has it been so far on Sundays for the $180?
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I am planning on making my way to Fallsview tommorrow(monday), to play in the $60 Buy in Daily Tourny.

Just wondering if Fallsview or 13Cards to confirm if the daily tourny is still running and how many they ran last Monday?

Thanks

Steve

I'd be interested in hearing how it turns out for you Steve and what you thought of the play over all.
  • Today's SnG's
    $60 Buy in and 1st gets $350 and 2nd gets $150
    $800 in starting chips and blinds increase every 15mins

I found the SnG's well organized, where you draw for sitting position and then it is high card deals, they could probably just have seat 1 be the dealer but no biggie here.

Very rare for it to get around the table without a raise, and the usual raise at the $25 - $50 level was $250.

I ended up playing in only 2 tourny's, 1st tourny there was 2 players already eliminated after the first 2 hands. I was eliminated 6th when my pocket queens got craked against A Q.

2nd Tourny I finished 5th, i was doing ok but never really gained any always staying around the $800 in chips when I decide I would try and steal the blinds and got called by the chip leader, and basically was a big long shot.

The only I don't really understand with Fallsview is that when I was eliminated from the 2nd Tourny, i wanted to put my name on the list for the next one, and was told they already had 10 players, but I could be put on the list for the next after that. That is all fine, but why not as soon as they had 10 players, start up the tourny, there was plenty of empty tables and I saw a dealer just sitting at a table doing nothing but watching the TV's.

Anyways overall I thought it was well down and knowing that Fallsview needs to make about $100/hr and todays tourny's did last aout 1 hour, I think I would much prefer the sunday tourny's of $200 Buy in.

If anyone has any other questions I will do my best to answer
  • Steve,

can you post the blind structure? do you know the blind structures for the other sng's? and how long was the wait today?
  • blind structure is the same for all tourny's except for the amount of time.

25 - 50
    50 - 100
    100 - 200
    100 - 200 25 ante

this is where todays tourny's ended.

then i think it was
    200 - 400
    300 - 600 not sure what the ante was here.

1st tourny i waited maybe 5mins
    2nd tourny i waited about 20mins
    if i stayed for a third it would have been over an hour wait, as they did not set up another tourny whne they had 10 players, instead they waited for the current tourny to end before they started the next one.