just my opinion

On the internet scene now:
Pokerstars is a joke. I wouldnt play there for several reasons *unless your name is sirwatts). Same as FTP.
Party on the other hand is showing me more profit than ever. It is all Eurodonks from weird countries and even asians.

Worst players ever from countries party is newly promoting in like slovenia and latvia and greece and so on. Dunno if any one else has noticed this. True not many games around, but the ones that are are easy money.

Comments

• I will probably dump some money on Party sometime and try out their cash games again, I keep hearing so many good things. Full Tilt and Stars* games are both meh. More people should play tournaments on UB though, it baffles me that they have not become more popular.

*It's true that 25/50 NL on Stars is blatantly rigged in my shortstacking favour, but Full Tilt is rigged against me.
  • im playin 2 4 plo vs guys from armenia that raise all in with JJ34 on a QJ923 board on the river gainst my OBV KT etcetcetc!!11!1!!

NOt many poker books out in armenian
  • there is strong evidence on 2plus2 that FTP is full of bots and collusion and the site doesnt care one bit. FWIW.
  • harthgosh wrote: »
    there is strong evidence on 2plus2 that FTP is full of bots and collusion and the site doesnt care one bit. FWIW.

I spent some time searching for this discussion, couldn't find it. Could you pm me a link or post one (if that's ok). I'd be very interested in reading this.

Cheers.