rakeback/signup bonus - Any Suggestions?

which site can I clear the bonus the easiest playing low limit and they also offer rake back? if you want a referral, let me know.

Comments

• Eurobet (monthly $25 bonus - not deducted from rakeback) or Doyle's Room

pm me for 30% rakeback
  • Moose beat me too it but I can get you rakeback on both those sites. Also rakeback is available on full tilt for 27%.
  • rakeback is good but I want to be able to clear the bonus fast. Is Full Tilt a good site for this? I think it was mentioned previously on this site that the bonus is easy to clear. Thanks.
  • Full Tilt is not a easy bonus to clear on low limits. I find Doyle pretty hard to clear myself, but rakeback definitely helps on Doyle.
  • I found doyle cleared pretty good, Victor chandle (also trebeca) cleared almost as easy. Full tilt ring games lately have been pretty soft. I'd stay away from full contact since the traffic sint' good I"m slitting my own throat since I still have a 300 bonus to clear there. I have a few rake back sites I can refer to you with bonus if you want.
  • I just signed up as a prop at a certian site- 110% rakeshare and simple seating rules. Buuuut, I'm going to have to play a limits/blinds I'm a bit uncomfortable with (1/2 for NLHE). If anyone's interested I'll PM you some info.
  • Listen to Moose, Euro is a breeze to clear, ultra-donkey's, easy money, rakeback, and monthly $25 bonuses that do not count against your rake back.

come to think of it, wtf am I not laying there now?

Doyle, IMO, takes longer unless you play higher levels like $2/4?
  • Big E wrote: »
    Listen to Moose, Euro is a breeze to clear, ultra-donkey's, easy money, rakeback, and monthly $25 bonuses that do not count against your rake back.

come to think of it, wtf am I not playing there now?

Yes, Eric. Wtf? I told you I needed those affliate payments and so far your mgr there is zero. I need that $2.50 per month for Timmy's. lol.
  • I like interpoker. 30% rakeback + with their reload revolution you get to choose the size of your bonus.
  • moose wrote: »
    Yes, Eric. Wtf? I told you I needed those affliate payments and so far your mgr there is zero. I need that $2.50 per month for Timmy's. lol.

LOL!!!! I'll be back on later this month!!!!