FTOPS starts tonight!

Woohoo Gentlemen its finally here...The Full Tilt Online Poker Series starts tonight with the 200k gaur NL Hold'em Event #1 hosted by Erik Seidel...

Anyone else playing in it? I will be in pretty much every event...

www.fulltiltpoker.com

Hope to see some of you fellas online :)

best of luck

Comments

• I wish I had your cashflow... good luck!
  • I'm in a Satellite for FTOPS Event #2 (HORSE) tonight
  • I qualified for the short handed event next Tuesday (13th). Good luck to anyone playing an event.
  • I'm in #1,#3,#5,and #7,#8 and the main event so far... I will buy into the others if I perform well tonight...Usually I'm just a NL Hold'em(limit/pot limit too) player though...Does anyone know what HA stands for with the event with Jennifer Harman?
  • Choron wrote: »
    I'm in #1,#3,#5,and #7,#8 and the main event so far... I will buy into the others if I perform well tonight...Usually I'm just a NL Hold'em(limit/pot limit too) player though...Does anyone know what HA stands for with the event with Jennifer Harman?

H = Hold'em

A = Omaha Hi
  • Merci beaucoup :)
  • Just played a quick 24+2 turbo and qualified for tonight, so I'll be there.
  • How'd you do...my KK went busto to JJ pretty early...*Sigh*
  • Lost 3 races where I was ahead. Lost with KK vs JJ also, lost with QQ vs AJ then on the final hand lost with 10 10 vs A Q. Highest chip total was about 14K and busted out somewhere around 730th. Needed to win just one of those to get close to a cash IMO.

Might try tonights but uncertain.
  • last night i ended up in out in 200th after pushing with 77 from the CO and getting called by the BB who had KK. this tourney was full of swings, on the 10th hand i got AA and flopped set vs set and doubled up. shortly after i lost a race with QQ vs a short stack and was back down to 4k. then everything was pretty calm untill i went on a huge heater after the first break. i got AA twice KK and QQ, and was over 20K in chips at the second break, and was in the top 10 in chips i think over the 2nd break i was 14th or something. this was when bad things started happening. long story short, i was down to my last 6500 chips and was dealt KK in the hijack, blinds were 250-500, it was folded to me and i made it 1500, folded to the BB who had about 6300 in chips, and he calls. flop come AQT with two clubs... pretty horrendous flop for my KK, the villain autopushes his las 4800 into a pot of about 3700, i thought for a while, put him on air or a flush draw and called. i was in a dominating position as he showed QJo, the turn was a Q and the river a blank. my 'stack' is now 225 or something. the next hand after paying the 50 ante my push was 175 with 56s. i flop two pair and river a boat to triple up. i now have 625 or something, K7 utg, push it (this is still in the 250-500 level) get called by the SB and BB who isolates and has 22, hit a 7 to win and i'm back to about 2500. my BB i get garbage and throw it away, in my SB i have 2000 and i'm dealt AA, and my dream comes true, CO raises to 2000, button repops, i call, CO folds, button shows KK. that puts me up over 6500. third break. then shortly after the break i double up with QQ, and everything was pretty standard, no big hands to mention untill my bust out... but it was quite the comeback from 225 chips to 6500 in 4 hands.
  • horse isn't really my thing...So I'm going to skip tonight, but I will be in the Winner's Choice and probably a couple other tournaments on stars...
  • Just used my full tilt points to buy into a sat into tonight's HORSE event. Hopefully I can win my way in for nothing.
  • If I stay home tonight I'll play the horseament.
  • Tomorrow is going to be a really long poker day(hopefully) LOL...Event #3 with 750k gaur, the sunday million and the sunday warmup too...Crazy!

I'm playing the WC tonight too...Hopefully I can grab myself a seat finally after final tabling twice in the last 3 weeks...
  • If I finish enough work today I'll probably play in the HORSE as well.
  • Won a sat into the HORSE tonight.
  • how did you guys do last night?

I didn't play in the horseaments...I played the WC and my QQ went busto to JJ *sigh*
  • event #3 went pretty well tonight... I didn't get get the cards tonight, but I did manage to finish top100...

Huckleberry Finn eliminated me...I was short and pushed with a-10 diamonds PF...he called me with 77 and they held...I had a great look at it and I was happy knowing that a donkey didn't take my chips :)
  • #5 is tonight :)