The Wp Rounders Nl Texas Tournament!!

The WP Rounders NO LIMIT Texas Hold'em Tournament

The 4th WP rounder ( new name ) event will be held on SEPTEMBER 16th. We have room for up to 40 people. The buy in for the tournament will be $50+5. There is 1 re-buy allowed for $25 which will buy u 250 in chips, this is ONLY available for the first hour. After that first hour there is 1 "add-on" for $50 dollars which will be available to any live player. the $50 dollars will buy you 500 in chips. Blinds are present on a timer, and will increase with each half n' hour. Tables and chairs are provided but you must bring your own "refreshments" and food ( a cooler is also a good idea ). Start time will be 7pm SHARP. The location "should" be the same as last time in Surrey but I will email everyone with the exact address. All of the money collected goes into the cash prizes, the 5+ pays for the chair rentals and misc. costs. exact prizes will be announced at the day of the tournament but 1st is GUARANTEED 50% of the pot. we usually have 6 prizes in total. We also have a Trophy that we will be giving away to the winner of the tournament, their name will be engraved onto the trophy ( along side mine June/04 and August /04and Chris' July /04 of course.... ) and will be awarded to each consecutive winner of the WP Rounders Tournaments ( some might say this is worth MORE then the prize money, but ill let u decide..... ). There will also be a raffle draw for a couple door prizes.

Comments

• will this be in toronto??s
  • the location is in SURREY.... which is is British Columbia

thanks

steve
  • we will be full for this event, so first to pay, first to play...... of course if u want to show up at the door before paying u might get in, but its not 100% guranteed cause we are capping it at 40 people
  • is this tourny open to anybody, i live in surrey but play at the rock and would like to play in your tourny. also have freinds that would be interested. thanks please reply
  • of course, BUT its first pay first to play.... so get a head count and some $$ of who wants to come to reserve your spot/spots.....
  • Can you send me an Email with details :location, how to pay Ect. Thanks, do you play at the Rock ?
  • k a small change....

u dont have to pay first to play, basically email or pm me and we will let u know the day off if we are going to be full or not.... if we are full... tough luck, if not u are more then welcome to come

thanks

steve
  • practice makes perfect
    heh
    heh
    heh
  • well the tournie went well

first prize took home 1350.00. it lasted till about 1230pm

congrats to big G for winning it
  • wheeler wrote:
    practice makes perfect
    heh
    heh
    heh

Mike it was nice to meet you, I was the guy to your right dealing for you. Crappy luck, QQ vs KK.
  • is there going to be another one next month?
  • sorry i didnt make it....but i finished 2nd in the other tournie running the same night so i was happy :) only made $300 but i'll take it
  • hey all
    i met these guys here on this forum
    and they r great peeps
    the game was well run
    prize money was excellent
    u all missed out on an outstandin tourny
    a great ev'nin that i would b in any time
    ty 2 chris n steve
  • hey quasi
    i will die an ignominious death with qq anytime
    heh heh heh
    cya

Quasi wrote:
    Mike it was nice to meet you, I was the guy to your right dealing for you. Crappy luck, QQ vs KK.
  • thanks for the comments wheeler.

we will be having one next month yes.... probably 2nd week into october...

thinking about doing 2 tournies a month, one for 50 buy in, with add on's and then one straight 100 dollar add one... but we will see.

ill post asap when i get the details for the next tournie
  • i am interested
    sooooooooo
    let me know
    u have me email
    or post