Sandwiches: for money

Haddon and I are having a domestic.

Which of the following soup and sandwich combinations are CORRECT. Money+pride on the line.

Comments

• They're both wrong... tuna is gross.

Peanut butter and ladies!

/g2
  • Chicken Noodle soup isn't fit to feed to donkeys!!
  • I don't think a tuna sandwich goes with anything.

Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich..now that's a winning combination
  • I prefer a creamed soup with seafood rather than broth based soups. Therefore the Tomato soup (prepared with milk not water) would be my selection for this meal.

Further, with the Tomato soup you are complimenting a meat with a vegetable. Chicken and a fish like tuna are not complimentary. Like for example shellfish which are often complimented by chicken or beef.

Forget about the old rules about white wine with fish, tuna and red are great, I think if you were to add a glass of Wynn's Shiraz to this combo you would have a excellent affordable meal.

Enjoy.
  • METRO IS BACK!!!!!!!!
  • there is a place in yaletown here in Vancouver that serves this amazing tomato and basil soup, and paired with the Grilled Tuna Panini, is the best lunch going.

tomato and tuna rules.
  • Werrrrrrd-man is getting PWNED!!!!!!

/g2
  • Grilled Cheese + Tomato. There is no other option.

Tuna + anything else.
  • Garlic Bread Wit Tomato Soup
  • Seriously who likes Tomato soup? I mean if you have soup options why choose this?

Take the Tomato add some spices and serve it cold, then you have something to write about.
  • ElElliott wrote: »
    Grilled Cheese + Tomato. There is no other option.
    :wav:
    This is definitely the best combo.
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    Haddon and I are having a domestic.

Which of the following soup and sandwich combinations are CORRECT. Money+pride on the line.

tuna is gross. i prefer steak sandwich with a nice bowl of broth (chicken)
  • gotta go with the tuna