CPF Blue Jays Game

2»

Comments

• This is posted at BlueJays.com

"After the weekend set in Florida, Toronto will kick off its first homestand with a three-game series against Kansas City. Jays right-hander A.J. Burnett will start in the home opener on Monday, followed by righty Josh Towers on Tuesday and Chacin on Wednesday."

Cool! (Although his performance on Wednesday was pretty week)

Johnnie
  • Awesome, thanks for letting us know. I'm trying to get off work early on Monday so we can leave for 2pmish. I'll call Marks cell when we leave to figure out what watering hole you guys are at.

stp
  • Hope you guys had a great time on Monday.

I am targetting the next game for Sunday June 3 against the Chicago White Sox. Signup can start now!
  • Oooh! My birthday weekend....

Maybe

Mark
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Hope you guys had a great time on Monday.
    I am targetting the next game for Sunday June 3 against the Chicago White Sox. Signup can start now!

I'll be in Europe, but remind me to kick in $20 so Mark can have a Birthday beer at the Dome.

Game is off since a few of them will be going to Seneca for Mark's bday. If anyone wants discount tickets let me know.
  • *BUMP*

How about the next game?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    *BUMP*

How about the next game?

I said:

*BUMP*

Seriously...anyone?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I said:

*BUMP*

Seriously...anyone?

How does August 5th sound?
  • Versus Texas? I'm in!
  • I call NOT driving!
  • Put Aimee and I down for tickets. Sounds like a fun day.
  • Is that a Saturday game? Because TNORTH lives right beside the Roger's Centre...

Let's plan to involve him without him knowing

Mark
  • Sunday game sir...not hard to check the calendar donk :D
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Is that a Saturday game? Because TNORTH lives right beside the Roger's Centre...

Let's plan to involve him without him knowing

Mark

Same weekend you want to go to the drive in.

Wes I'm in for sure.
  • I don't think I can make this day, neices 1st birthday.

stp
  • Wes, put me down for 2 tickets.
    Sunday game sir...not hard to check the calendar donk :D

Sorry to confirm and then back out. My mom has scheduled my grandmothers birthday that day. We'll have to back out. Sorry.
  • I'm buying tix soon. So far I only have myself and JohnnieH x2. Anyone else?
  • Wes, Wraych and I can't make Aug 5. We have a "thing"....sorry bro, when else can you go??