Colt's Are The Champions

Colts Rock Congrat's To Manning As He Becomes The Greatest Quarterback Of All Time & Dungy Is The Man & Sorry To The Edge For Being To Greedy.

Cameron
Blazin 72

Comments

• Hey little brother, I told you they would win a super bowl the day Tampa fired him and the day the Colts hires. I said it would take 5 years for Dungy to get the defence up to snuff. Ok it took 6 years. But they did it and they did it Dungys way. While Manning gets the MVP, it was probably one of the greatest team wins in the history of the NFL.

The only question is can they do wehat Dallas did win 3 in four years in the 90's.

Hey Vanderjag and James where are you now? lol

Prophet 22
  • While my handicapping showed the colts as 10 points better they should have been huge winners as they punished the bears on the field. It was sad that the game was a close as it was. Dungy isn't the man since if he kicked the field goal instead of turning it over I win my indi over parlay..... f'n bastard. Or if vanderchump hadn't missed that one. My slightly losing day could have been HUGE.
  • Well 7 of those points were lost in the first play of the game - I am sure some folks in Vegas made a mint of the Opening Kick Return.

Overall it was a very exciting game - the over/under on fumbles was cleared in the first quarter.
  • I wasn't close on the score (I went under and a 20-13 final), but was correct on 7/9 for prop bets, but since I was only doing them for fun, not enough to pay for tuition yet.
  • peyton was due. good for him. as for rex, he needs to get ditched. i think he is a weak team player and he is only going to blow the bears chances for next season success.

GO GIANTS!!
  • Im glad Peyton won he deserved a super bowl along with Dungy and the whoe Colts team. Congrats to the super bowl champs but next year Green Bay is gunna take it.