Interested in NFL pools?

Hey guys

I run 2 annual NFL pools, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

One is a handicapping pool, where you must pick 4 games vs. the spread each week for the whole season.

The other is a suicide pool, where you must pick 1 winner - no spreads, each week. One bad pick and you are out.

Last year we had about 30 guys in each. PM me and I can send you the full details.

Alistair

Comments

• That sounds like something I am interested in.
    How much for the pools?
    You can send me the info if you'd like AK*1.
    Just let me know how you want to collect money and picks from me.
  • Just sent you a PM X.
  • The handicapping and suicide pools sound like a great idea... but how about a fantasy football pool as well (with players and such) ? anybody be up for that?
  • I am already in a yahoo fantasy pool with my buddies. They are free and a lot of fun - I am sure you could start one up with the guys on this site.

PM me if you want the full details of these pools.
  • I'll mail you a cheque. Thanks for all the info.
  • No problem dude. Both pools are going to be solid - I do spreadsheets, write up weekly recaps with my own ridiculous commentary, it's good value - especially if you win ;).

I also write an NFL column for a sports-based web site. My NFL previews should be posted there next week.

Here is a link to my archives - if you want to check them out:

http://www.mikegallay.com/kyte.html
  • It sounds like a good pool. I love the ones that I am in versus the ones that I have to run. :)
    If it's alright AK*1, I'll pass this info onto a few friends of mine, I am sure a few of them would be interested??
    I'll get that cheque out Friday or Monday.
    Thanks again.
  • Yeah that is totally cool man. As long as they get their cash in, they are good to go. Pass em the details, and tell them to send me an email (using you as a referral).

Alistair