West Side Poker Club February 17 with a twist

Presents
Largest Home Game format

We have some new and exciting things planned for the new year and want you to be apart of them. One of them is the starting stack. We have set the standard when it comes to giving the players fair play for their money. All West Side Poker Club games players will start with 10 000 in chips. Our cash game table can seat up to 11 players and one dealer.

Our 65.00 10,000 Chip Freeze Out

Here's how it is going to work. There are no re-buys and no add-ons.

• Each pre-registered player will pay 65.00.
• Walk-ins will pay 75.00
• There will be an optional 10.00 bounty chip. This means that if you buy the bounty chip and take out another player with a bounty chip you get there chip and it is worth 10.00. If someone takes you out and they chose not to buy the bounty chip you get your 10.00 back. The record for most bounties chips in a West Side event is 14. The is a bounty on the last months champion (if he signs up) it is a free entry into our March tournament.
• Each player will receive 10 000 chips
• Blinds will go up every 20 minutes the first 15 levels and 25 minutes after that to try and allow for more play after the dinner hour. The goal is to end the tournament between 10:30 and 11:30 pm, although we will have the hall till 2:00am.
• We will be looking to payout the top 10% players.

The date will be Saturday February 17th, 2007. The doors open up at 10:00 am. Shuffle up and deal will be at 12:00 pm. We had 110 players in our last tournament. This tournament will be held in a hall between Kitchener and Guelph.

Check out our new poker table.

As always there will be a 2/4 NL ring game available with a min buy in of 60.00 and a max buy in of 300.00. The cash game will start at 10:00am and run right up until the start of the tournament. Players can even pre-register for that here on the forum. Players who are interested in the cash game before the tournament and pre-register, your spot will be held until 9:50 am

Cash Game 10:00am start

Tournament Player List

Romer
friend of Romer
friend of Romer
friend of Romer
friend of Romer
DrTyore
joeheartsdi
Hobbes
Mike M. NutNoPair
magithighs
2bullets
pokerqueenie
Jamie
Dan
Juan
Juan's brother
Pink Lady
friend of the Pink Lady
friend of the Pink Lady
friend of the Pink Lady
friend of the Pink Lady
friend of the Pink Lady
Kilroy11
ElElliot
Kiefer
str8ace
Kristy
Josh H
Mr Baseball
Katrina S
David S
Eric Chan
Tyler bertrand
Mike O'Toole
Marcin Franczuk
Michael Mahoney
reserved for Michael Mahoney
Chad D
Jeff P
Pete L
Chad H
Michael Desrochers
reserved for Michael Desrochers
Reilly Andrews
Luc Vangrootel
SAL
Ken Fineberg
skillus br Lu
pokerpimp2
reserved for pokerpimp2
reserved for pokerpimp2
reserved for pokerpimp2
reserved for pokerpimp2
reserved for pokerpimp2
reserved for pokerpimp2
Hollywoods17
reserved for Hollywoods17
Yama
Blondfish
Resereved for Blondfish
PegasusKid
Michelle D
Kevin K
ExMatt
Im a Clown
Reserved for joeheartsdi
Reserved for joeheartsdi
Reserved for joeheartsdi
Mario L ( me )
Mike H
Mario K
Mike W
Happy 420
Sammy
Damian
Tom
Spencer
Randy
Bobby
Ron
Chrissy
Annie
Friend of Annie
Big Johnny
Mike R Jamie
D Lanag
Francis audet
todd mcdonald
Friend of Todds
Andrea
James
Robert Reynolds
Ed Reidy
Mike Reidy
Art Chan
Floyd Taylor
Mike Eccles
Ami Hack
Craig Gay
Ferdinand
james sanjodaze
John Knight
Ryan Tolton
Joey Hunt
SHAWN CUNNINGHAMJ
eff t,
Rob P,
Floyd
Floyd Taylor
Ty Jenkins
Buba
Steve Radoja
jung tran
SOS
Charlie
MDS

Comments

• Brent,

Sign me up plus 4 please.
  • Oh yea... I"m in again...

Mark
  • Can I stake you? Just kidding.
    DrTyore wrote: »
    Oh yea... I"m in again...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Oh yea... I"m in again...

Mark
    Can I stake you? I'm not kidding.

/g2
  • i wouldlike to sign up.

what info do you need from me?
  • Sign me up.
  • Hi Brent,

Pease sign me up.

Thanks,
    Mike M.
  • Brent, sign me up.

Playing in the BCC tournament was really awesome because of their blind structure. They had the blinds go up every 1/2 hour for the first 3 levels and then every 45 minutes.

The BCC tournament started out with 5000 chips at 6:00 pm and ended around 4:00 am -- total of 100 players. The total was a 10 hour tournament which is rougly the same as your goal. I found that middle stage a bit better than the middle stages of this tournament because of the longer blind levels.

Any chance you could consider lengthening the blind level after a certain point?

Cheers
    Lou
  • magithighs wrote: »
    Brent, sign me up.

Playing in the BCC tournament was really awesome because of their blind structure. They had the blinds go up every 1/2 hour for the first 3 levels and then every 45 minutes.

The BCC tournament started out with 5000 chips at 6:00 pm and ended around 4:00 am -- total of 100 players. The total was a 10 hour tournament which is rougly the same as your goal. I found that middle stage a bit better than the middle stages of this tournament because of the longer blind levels.

Any chance you could consider lengthening the blind level after a certain point?

Cheers
    Lou

Lou,

Thanks for your thoughts, as you know, I have changed the blinds even capped them if I thought things were moving to fast to make for better play. Our March tournament we are looking at doing an hour long blind schedule and limiting the players to a max of 56 people.

I will update the list later today.

Brent

ps if I can't PM you please email me at

westsidepokerclub@rogers.com
  • Please add Mandy, Jamie, Dan, and myself to the list.

Thanks,

Jeremy
  • Hey Brent,

Can you add Hernan and me in.

Hernan wants the bounty chip also.

See you there...

Thanks Juan
  • Hey Brent

Can you please add me plus 5 guests

Thanks
    Vicki
  • Brent missed the first event but sign me up as a definite. kilroy11 AKA Craig G.

See u then. pls email or post the hall or directions how to get there.
  • Hey Brent,

Chris and I are in for this one.

Can't wait :)

Eleanor
  • There's something about that particular date that is screaming at me to remember, but for the life of me I can't seem to think of what that is...

Wife's B'day? Nope...she stopped having them
    Anniversary? Seem to remember having it outside, so I doubt if it was Feb
    Kid's B'day? Nope, that's at Halloween, the little devil

Oh well, I'll have an excuse for whatever it is I was supposed to remember...

SIGN ME UP!!
  • hey brent/
    can u sign me up plus six more spots please
    thanks
    jon
  • Dammit..

Hate to do this, but just realized I'm at a birthday party that day, so I can't make it...

I"m 100% in for the next one, barring scheduling conflicts... maybe carry the bounty over to March?

Mark
  • No defending Champ? C'mon Mark...don't wuss out on us seeking revenge!
  • count me in for 2 spots brent , i think i can make this one it will be my last event cus im moving soo i hope to be there, but u said this turny has a twist whats the twist.
  • Sign me up please. Yama
  • The "twist" I believe is the bounty.
    count me in for 2 spots brent , i think i can make this one it will be my last event cus im moving soo i hope to be there, but u said this turny has a twist whats the twist.
  • I'm sooooo not wussing out...

All that dead money signing up and all... ;) It's just a fellow forumer's b-day, and I gotta go spend some of that winnings from January's game getting him hammed up!

Mark
    I'm sooooo not wussing out...

All that dead money signing up and all... ;) It's just a fellow forumer's b-day, and I gotta go spend some of that winnings from January's game getting him hammed up!

Mark
    According to the forum calendar it's Prophet's bday the day before this tourney. How can you bail on him like this Mark?

/g2
  • What can I say? JohnnieH sent out the invite before the westside.. I"m just a donkey and didn't notice they were on the same date

Mark
    What can I say? JohnnieH sent out the invite before the westside.. I"m just a donkey and didn't notice they were on the same date

Mark

Guess I'm out then. I mean there are fish, then there are donks, then there is Mark...he's taking the equity and running.
    What can I say? JohnnieH sent out the invite before the westside.. I"m just a donkey and didn't notice they were on the same date

Mark

You know, Mark...a REAL friend would pay his buddy's buyin to this game!!!
  • Haha... only for 50% of his winnings though.. ;)

BTW... who is LVpoker? I don't mind being slammed, but at least gotta know who's slammin me!

Mark

EDIT:

Ahh! Mystery solved... new nickname though.. wb LVpoker, we (or at least I) missed you!

Mark
  • Please sign me up plus one friend. I think my other friends are registering on their own.
  • Sorry it has been a while since an update I have been pretty sick this week, we are at 67 people and things are shaping up to be great day again.

Brent
  • I'm coming to collect on an old debt and win the tourney flat out.

I may bring my crew with me if they're available.