Booya moving to TigerGaming?!?!

Just got an email saying that Booya Poker is shutting down and moving accounts to TigerGaming. Anyone else getting this? Would like to get more information on what needs to be done as far as transferring my accounts...and I'm not sure I even want to move to Tiger.

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Just got an email saying that Booya Poker is shutting down and moving accounts to TigerGaming. Anyone else getting this? Would like to get more information on what needs to be done as far as transferring my accounts...and I'm not sure I even want to move to Tiger.

They will prolly transfer your funds for you. Cash it out and bonus whore somewhere else!!!
  • maybe that is why they are not reply to posts on this site anymore; so much for the CPT $1 tournaments... too good to last!
  • Read your email. It is Tigerpoker not tigergaming. Tigerpoker is on the same network. The Booya skin is being transferred to another skin on the same network.

I have rakeback now on Doyle's Room anyways so I am playing there now.
  • Thanks Moose, I was in error, it is TigerPoker.com Personally, I have never heard of it...anyone have an opinion on this site? I'm very tempted to pull out like Caddy mentioned.
  • It is a skin. What difference does it make? It is the same players and the same software.
  • Can anyone advise a good poker site to go to to "bonus whore"
  • Check out http://www.bonuswhores.com

Some great reviews.