Full Tilt Bonus

I hear Full Tilt is good but also hard to clear at low levels....exactly how low can you reasonably clear the bonus. I'm looking to play $0.50/1.00 limit?

I'm looking for a new site to whore?

Comments

• Big E wrote: »
    I hear Full Tilt is good but also hard to clear at low levels....exactly how low can you reasonably clear the bonus. I'm looking to play $0.50/1.00 limit?

I'm looking for a new site to whore?

At the lower level it will take you months, it took me like 3 month to clear and I was playing some 2/4 and 5/10 limit along with 1/2 N/L.
  • I played .25/.50 NL and .50/1.00 NL and cleared it in about a month.
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    I played .25/.50 NL and .50/1.00 NL and cleared it in about a month.

When I did it I was only one table at a time
  • Full Tilt's bonus is not ideal for the limits you play. Party Poker is fine but I assume you have done that one already.

You may want to look into the Crypto rooms, as they all have a decent monthly bonus and you can get rakeback on top of that. basically it is 1/4 a raked hand (they call it MPPs) for any pot that reaches $5 and 1 MM for any pot that reaches $20.

This clears briskly at PLO Omaha even the lowest buy in, but I am not sure it will clear that fast at .5/1 limit, but with the bonus and rakeback combined it may be ok.

Also you can sign up with an affiliate that offers various extra promotions at these rooms, raketherake is pretty good in this regard. A good room to start with is probably Interpoker or Pokerplex as both have staggered bonuses (ie: Pokerplex's is $20 when you clear 100 MPPs, another $30 after 150 more MPPS, another $50 after 250 more MPPS then another $100 after 500 more MPPs) which are easy to monitor.
  • Thanks for the comments Monteroy, I will look into the Crypto Rooms. I'll perhaps leave full tilt until my roll can handle higher levels..or I improve at NL :)
  • BigE I didn't want you to miss the Paradise reload. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're proud to announce that another great deposit bonus opportunity will start this Friday here in Paradise.

100% deposit bonus (maximum bonus is $25)

I'm sure everyone will be falling all over themselves to pick up this "great" bonus.
  • moose wrote: »

That is hilarious eh...considering two months ago didn't they offer something ridiculous like a $5,000 deposit bonus cleared in $10 increments with a 30 day expiry....good lord Paradise is brutal.

You know what tho....with all the BS when they changed their rake requirements and such I ended up with $55 in bonus there so it ain't much but I'll add the super fantastic $25 to that to even it out and clear the $80 in no time.

One nice thing they did is drop the rake requirement to .25 per hand, even at $0.50/1.00 limit you can clear 300-400 hands in a night!
  • moose wrote: »
    Mine is 100% up to $50...
  • Dumb question, but do any sites offer free money anymore (ie no deposit whatsoever)? Partypoker or affiliates of theirs used to do free cash with opening accounts (no deposit required) $75 and a $25 bonus for playing the required number of hands and you got to cash out after playing 250 raked hands or so if you wanted to, or keep playing in the cash games with your cash. I think it was actually another company doing the promo, but I haven't seen any of those for quite awhile. I'm assuming those glory days are gone now that everyone is playing??
  • beanie42 wrote: »
    Mine is 100% up to $50...

Bigger bonuses for the bigger donks...
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    Dumb question, but do any sites offer free money anymore (ie no deposit whatsoever)? Partypoker or affiliates of theirs used to do free cash with opening accounts (no deposit required) $75 and a $25 bonus for playing the required number of hands and you got to cash out after playing 250 raked hands or so if you wanted to, or keep playing in the cash games with your cash. I think it was actually another company doing the promo, but I haven't seen any of those for quite awhile. I'm assuming those glory days are gone now that everyone is playing??

pokersourceonline.com

Party, Titan, Absolute.

pm me if you want to give a referral.
  • Hey moose, that would be great if you could give me a referral. I'm done with partypoker but any others would be greatly appreciated so I can get a feel for online play again, it's been a few years. One problem, I don't seem to have PM access here, maybe too few posts or something? You could email me at ndennis3752@hotmail.com if you get a chance. Thanks.
  • email sent