Sunday Supreme Bounty Series

SUNDAY SUPREME BOUNTY SERIES!!

Every Sunday night at 9pm on Supreme Poker, we are holding a $10+$1 Freezeout Bounty game. Thanks to Pkrfce9 for getting the ball rolling on this once again. He has passed the torch to yours truly to try to keep this rolling on a regular basis and build it up.

If you're interested in playing, here's how it works:
1 - Download Supreme software, chose a username, and make a deposit (if you like, exchange some CPF Bucks to cash on the site, simply PM Sloth)
2 - Register in the "Multi Tournament" "Regular" Sunday Series game before 8:55 EST every Sunday. No password is required.
3 - The previous weeks' winner will have a bounty on his head of $20. Bust him/her out, and PM Sloth, and your Supreme account gets credited $20 in a day or two
4 - Payouts are typical Supreme tournament cash payouts and dependent on total number of players who play each game
5 - Points will be awarded to each player based on participation and placement. What these points will used for will be determined and outlined once I have had an opportunity to discuss with Sloth

This is a great opportunity for everyone to come out to a regular weekly game and play against other forum members. If you haven't played Supreme yet, you'll find the software may take a bit of getting used too, but it won't take long to get familiar with the functions. Also, do a search on the forum and find out what other members think of the fishing grounds here...quite lucrative!! ;)

More details will follow on point structure and awards, so keep checking in for more info.

Comments

• Thanks AJ for posting.

Who's playing?
  • Thanks for running with this AJ - I'll be there.

Does this mean that the points are restarting, or are the previous tourney results still going to count?
  • I'm in.......
  • I have the files from the previous games, but I will have to consult with Gide to see what has and hasn't been updated yet. If need be, we can restart the point system, but I would like to try to use what we got already.

So far, three players have registered, but there's still lots of time. I'm hoping for at least one full table tonight.
  • I'm in, I may be late so sorry in advance.
  • Come on gang....8 minutes to go and only 7 players.
    Lets fill a table

Who's the bounty?
  • I believe its on Whitehorse tonight, but he'll have to confirm that at the table.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I believe its on Whitehorse tonight, but he'll have to confirm that at the table.
    Yeah, it's Whitehorse (Bandit16 on Supreme).
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Come on gang....8 minutes to go and only 7 players.
    Lets fill a table

Who's the bounty?

i couldn't find it, oh well see you tuesday

Prophet 22
  • It's found in the Multi Section, Regular Games, SUNDAY SERIES.

8 players tonight, thanks for all those that came out

Beanie just took the chip lead from Furfy, with a flush...think it's payback for Furfy knocking out Kanga first tonight ;)
  • At break, I have managed to crawl my way to chip lead after sitting with less than 3xBB at one point. Doubled up on Beanie when my pocket 8's trip up on the flop against his K10...he hits his K, then the 10 on the river, but my set holds!!!

And Beanie's out! In the BB, TimSum raises allin, and Trev's 96 gets no help to Tim's ace high

Furfy holds a slight chip lead
  • OUT in fourth...damn bubble!!! My pocket queens were best going in but Wolffhounds 10's tripped up on him for the hand. Oh well, at least I score the bounty on Whitehorse this week.

Good Game all, hope to see you all next week.
  • 1st Furfy1 bounty next week
    2nd Hobbes614
    3rd Wolffhound

Good game all. Hope to see you all next week.
  • Congrats Furfy.

Man that was tough.
    8 players, only one gone in the 1st hour.
    1:45 to complete.

See you next week.
  • That was a very good game tonight. Thanks to STR82ACE for keeping this going. It's good to play at such a tuff table for only $11.

Cheers.
  • Agreed - great game guys...good value for your money, from a competition standpoint.

I'll be there next week.

Sean.
  • Bounty is on Furfy this week.

We had a total of 8 players last week, would like to see us fill at least one table this week. Last week's game proved to be quite intense, with only one player getting knocked out before first break. Some solid competition to be sure.

Game time is 9pm Sunday night. Goto Supreme; Multi Table; Regular; Sunday Series to register.

Okay, not up yet on the site, but I'll keep you all posted when it is.
  • Who pays out the Bounty?

I knocked out Prophet once..... never got a Bounty.

Pretty sure it was the PF 200 freeroll tournament on tuesday.

??????
  • Bounty is in the Sunday buyin
  • Dead Money wrote: »

Pretty sure it was the PF 200 freeroll tournament on tuesday.

Two different games. The Bounty is on Sunday nights, the freeroll is on Tuesdays.

To collect a bounty from the Sunday game, send I can Sloth a PM.
  • Registration is now OPEN for tonight's Game!!

Hope to see everyone out.
  • It's not showing up.
  • Scroll waaaaaay down.
  • Found it.
    I was looking under Private.

Registered
  • Still lots of time to register. Game starts at 9pm
  • Up to eight players so far, with less then an hour to go. I'm sure we can fill at least ONE table.
  • Just got home - I'm registered now...
  • Total of 9 Players tonight, with a couple of new faces...Prophet, HP Action, and frogrock, who I don't know. Thanks for coming out guys.
  • Frogrock is out first... his AKs found no help when pushed against HPAction's pocket 10's.

Bandit gets ROBBED....pocket Kings, he trips up on the flop...but Brent nails the straight. Brent is hot...hitting quad Kings a couple hands earlier, and then sucking out on Whitehorse. Whitehorse was severly shortstacked though, otherwise it would have cost him a hell of alot more.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Frogrock is out first... his AKs found no help when pushed against HPAction's pocket 10's.

Bandit gets ROBBED....pocket Kings, he trips up on the flop...but Brent nails the straight. Brent is hot...hitting quad Kings a couple hands earlier, and then sucking out on Whitehorse. Whitehorse was severly shortstacked though, otherwise it would have cost him a hell of alot more.

BRENT...

Isn't this ironic !!!!!