Article on Evelyn Ng in the Sun today.

You might have seen her on the WPT Ladies night.

She's from Toronto and there's an article in the Toronto Sun today, (or online at Canoe)

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/TorontoSun/News/2004/08/22/596425.html

Comments

• After three years, carrying "a few thousand" dollars, she made her first trip to Vegas with a friend. Ng spent a week "to see what the games were like."

Wonder why they don't mention that her friend was Daniel Negeanu?
  • it was a good article, kinda surprised to see it on the third page of the sunday sun, good though nonetheless. Anyone know what here connection is with them, because last year they ran a big article on her as well, and this article was on the third page for no apparent reason, but hey what the hell, she's hot and good at cards, unlike all the ugly broads i see up at rama.
    *side note: i was playing up at rama a couple weeks ago and two smoking chicks come and sit down at the table, and i was like wtf? anyways my friend who was playing black jack comes up to me after and says you would never believe who i was playing black jack beside, blah blah blah... and then he tells me and i realize it to that the two chicks were strippers from this establishment i've been to a few times. lol, i couldn't stop laughing and thought, we need more strippers to get into cards!