Deep stacks?

I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on what sites have deep stack tournaments? Deep stacks with reasonable blind increases would be ideal. Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• Stars runs one a day http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/schedule/by-category/#deepstack

5k chips 30min blind levels.

I have played the Saturday 10+1 a few times. Takes about 5 hours to money and almost 12 hours to win.
  • even the stars 180's are reasonable with 15 minute blinds and a starting stack of 1500. Sure beats the 800 to 1000 chips and 7 minute blinds. I'm not sure if I have the patience to play 12 hours on line.
  • the best deep stack tournaments are on pokerstars but you better be patient because it takes 12 hours sometimes even longer to win it.

ive have played a couple of them before and i like them better because it involves much more skill because the blinds arent 1/5th of your stack like some other sites or turbos. it just sucks though playing for 5 hours and finishing near the bubble.
  • Naw Dog i'd say party poker is best deep stacks, u never get burned or get rivered as much as PS.
  • Full Tilt has 2 tourneys a night that you start with 2000 in chips. They also have a tonne of DS tourneys where you start with 3000.
  • Full Tilt has 2 tourneys a night that you start with 2000 in chips. They also have a tonne of DS tourneys where you start with 3000.

But those aren't deep stacks.

Just don't play in the Stars deep stack Omaha LIMIT tourny. Good grief those are long long long!!