Pokerstars - buddy list

Hey everyone,

I've been playing on pokerstars... is there any way that you can keep a list of players you prefer to play with there? I have a list in a word document but I'd prefer something easier to use.

Anybody know a better way?

Comments

• Debaser wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I've been playing on pokerstars... is there any way that you can keep a list of players you prefer to play with there? I have a list in a word document but I'd prefer something easier to use.

Anybody know a better way?

Ok so a bunch of people read this.... is there any way? If not, please just tell me. This is boring. Just like online...:)
  • I don't believe that there is a formal "buddy list".
    I use player search on people I want to find again. Or write it down in my calender that I keep for stats beside my computer.

Search for the guy you want to add, his name will now stay on the list everytime you bring up "player search" and find what tables he/she/fish is at.

Its as close as Pokerstars has to a buddy list.

D

p.s. maybe the others read your post, wondered the same thing. Did you want them to post "ya, I wondered the same fucken thing 10 times over?".
    If you are looking for an answer/help, don't get your shit in a knot in 2 hrs...
  • Wolf stole my response about using the player search. BTW dude, you posted at 11:30 and by 1 am your upset because no one responded. Sorry but during that time I was in a tourney moneying. It's only now that I can respond.
  • "Requests"....

"Find a player"....

type in player name in box

Click "Find"

The next time you want to find that player, just scroll through the names, find the name you want, highlight it, and click find.
  • Thanks. Too bad there's not a better way. I'll just have to be less lazy.

I was only joking about nobody replying. Guess it was only funny to me.