Freeroll No More?

These $200 weekly's still running?

Comments

• don't see why not, should be on tonight at 8pm. Same time, same channel.
  • I don't see it listed. The only freeroll on for today is the $200 Daily Freeroll, and it's running now.

Johnnie
  • me too, I do not see it listed??? whats the password if it does show up this week?
  • I don't think you need a password
    me too, I do not see it listed??? whats the password if it does show up this week?
  • Not listed as of 7pm...hope this happens tonight...looking for some suckouts to work in MY favour for a change.
  • Maybe sloth is busy with post-holiday stuff.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Maybe sloth is busy with post-holiday stuff.
    Hey, don't stick up for our fearless leader! He was on as recently as 1:51 pm today...... lol

Here's the evidence... http://www.pokerforumcanada.com/member.php?find=lastposter&f=34
  • think its tomorrow now
  • If you think its tomorrow based on the CPF calendar, remember that it was always listed as the next day based on the time difference. Supreme is on January 3 as of 7 pm tonight.

Remember, it's free. Why complain about something that's free? If it doesn't happen...oh well.

And we all know sloth isn't one to just ignore things. Either it's not happenining any more for some reason, or it's a mistake. I'm sure we'll find out eventually.
  • I don't think anyone is upset, just curious.
  • Yep, we're just razzin Sloth. Don't get much of a chance to do that......

Hope he didn't get banned for some reason......:)
  • If his day was anything like mine at work (we work at the same place) the man was probably in meetings up to his eyeballs. Probably insanely.

The fact he runs these in the first place blows my mind. Its a great promotion for what I feel overall is a great site, thus my continuing to support it.

Look forward to the next one, hopefully less suck outs!
  • wow...I'd genuinely thought they had been set up for EVERY Tuesday. Did it not take place? I didn't check myself but assumed it would run. How about last night?

If they didn't go, I'll get on it asap. I did take a break for Xmas and for other things, but I did think they were still all setup.
    Irish31 wrote: »
    If his day was anything like mine at work (we work at the same place) the man was probably in meetings up to his eyeballs. Probably insanely.

The fact he runs these in the first place blows my mind. Its a great promotion for what I feel overall is a great site, thus my continuing to support it.

Look forward to the next one, hopefully less suck outs!
  • I was on Supreme until about 8:15pm last night, and it never came up in the Private section of the Tournament tab.

Oh well, I doubled up on the 1/2 limit tables anyway.
  • ok, well sorry for the slip. I can confirm that they are ready for every Tuesday for the rest of the month.