Happy New Year!

This forum is fucking boring.
Slit my wrists.

You guys suck.

All you mutha fucka's are going to pay...

Mark, You dumb bastard, it's not a schooner, it's a sailboat.

Mario, You pathetic rebound FUCK! Get your patoulie Stink outta my Store!

BBC_Z, sucked off an 'orse.

AcidJoe, you know what I love about highschool girls? I get older, they stay the same age.

Cam, I've give you to the count of ten to get your ugly yella' no good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead.

Shannon, 37 dicks? In a row?

Brent, Isn't it interesting that religious behaviour is so close to crazy that we can't tell them apart?

Sean, Hey! If you want to see this seventh card you're gonna stop speakin' fuckin' Sputnick.

Zithal, Why not just shoot my buddy, take his job and give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

Trevor, No, "Through the Looking Glass". That poem, "The Walrus and the Carpenter" that's an indictment of organized religion. The walrus, with his girth and his good nature, he obviously represents either Buddha, or... or with his tusk, the Hindu elephant god, Lord Ganesha. That takes care of your Eastern religions. Now the carpenter, which is an obvious reference to Jesus Christ, who was raised a carpenter's son, he represents the Western religions. Now in the poem, what do they do... what do they do? They... They dupe all these oysters into following them and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures en masse. I don't know what that says to you, but to me it says that following these faiths based on mythological figures ensure the destruction of one's inner-being. Organized religion destroys who we are by inhibiting our actions... by inhibiting our decisions, out of... out of fear of some... some intangible parent figure who... who shakes a finger at us from thousands of years ago and says... and says, "Do it - Do it and I'll fuckin' spank you.

Greg, (the old one) He kissed me like a normal guy. He fucked me like a normal guy, but when he got up to use the bathroom.... he still had that old man ass.

g2, Had my dream again where I'm making love, and the Olympic judges are watching. I'd nailed the compulsories, so this is it, the finals. I got a 9.8 from the Canadians, a perfect 10 from the Americans, and my mother, disguised as an East German judge, gave me a 5.6. Must have been the dismount.

ElElliot, you fucking Bitch! Let's work it out.

Northy, I lost you 2 months ago. We broke up. Are you mental? Get the net!

AJ, man's crazy. Loco. Always hanging out around those kinky strip bars. You know, the ones where the men take their clothes off. That's of course if he's taken his medication.

Wes, I wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill!

Kristy, If you want to last longer than a week, you give me a blow-job. First I get you used to the money, then I make you swallow.

Johnnie H, Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Cole, look how young and cute you are... baby want some milk?

Cory, there are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger than other fish. They're just touched by something extra.

Shopsy, let it go, Donkey.

and if I'm not already banned, maybe this'll lock it up...

SLOTH, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Happy New Year to my favourite ATM's. God Bless and shit, guess your movie quote...it'll be fun. And feel free to slam me back.

Comments

• You are a very, very troubled young man. I hope you get the help you need.

Thanks for the MSN message. It'll be your last to me.

Johnnie
  • Hmmm.. but I didn't like Mallrats that much...

Johnnie's got a great one though... LOVE that movie, and I bet I can eat 50 eggs.

Mark
  • Love my quote..I'm such a poor whore. Poor Jessie too..Slater will never take her back now!

(it's funny Johnnie, lighten up..I thought that I read that you overcame the rage problems..and your A-5o wasn't THAT great of a hand)
  • Lot's of good ones there Josh. But everyone gets it wrong. The line is... "Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand."

Happy New year all.

Sean
  • Sean buddy...can't believe I missed you...adding it now.

Thanks for the Cool Hand Luke correction.
  • Too easy - Dogma. Personally, I would've preferred something from Resevoir Dogs ;)
  • haddon wrote: »
    AJ, man's crazy. Loco. Always hanging out around those kinky strip bars. You know, the ones where the men take their clothes off. That's of course if he's taken his medication.

You comparing me to Jack or Walter? Personally, I think Walter nailed that role!

Grumpy Old Men 1993
  • I believe it is Walter talking about Jack to a creditor...I dunno though. Been a long time since seeing it. Just remembered the quote and thought of you AJ. ;)

Beanie...I was so close to doing a Resevoir quote for you or Zithal. Oh well...the Dogma one is fun.
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Johnnie's got a great one though... LOVE that movie, and I bet I can eat 50 eggs.

Mark

I'll take that bet!!!
  • Josh you are a weenie. LOL
  • Did anyone else notice how many Matt Damon related movies are quoted? What would Freud say about that subtle infiltration? ;)
  • I love that you imply that I am gay on a public forum; and then get mad when I won't let you use a strap on. I have a fucking image to uphold.

Plus, Matt Damon has way too large of an overbite to toss my salad as good as you anyway.
  • Happy New Year Josh!

High Fidelity was mine :)
  • Ok, I took this way too seriously, and I really fell dumb and embarassed.

I feel like Buckner walking back into Shea.

Peace,

Johnnie
  • My cab came last night before I got a chance to answer. You know what I love about high school girl? I believe that line was from Dazed and Confused. But I don't know why it disappeared. and so far I guess your not banned josh. LOL.
  • Josh, I neither know nor care but in the spirit of New Year, here's one I know you can identify with:
    Sometimes in the heat of the moment, it's acceptable to go A2M
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Josh, I neither know nor care but in the spirit of New Year, here's one I know you can identify with:
    Sometimes in the heat of the moment, it's acceptable to go A2M
    He'll know that in a second. I watched that movie with him like a week ago.

/g2
  • CLERKS 2 baby!!!
  • g2 wrote: »
    He'll know that in a second. I watched that movie with him like a week ago.

/g2

Oh, that explains the donkey avatar. I thought it was poker related.

Silly me.